• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: To our Number One Korrina Fangirl!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Happy Birthday
LadyJirachu!

I hope your day has been full of fun—just like you! Stay true to yourself, keep being girly, and always aspire towards a brighter, happier tomorrow!

Everyone send your best birthday wishes and share cute pictures all around! ♥​

Hello_Kitty.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh wow, Happy birthday! You're always so brightly shining, I hope you're having an amazing day and get gifts or cake or both, but most of all smiles :D

tumblr_nqo4fbh5FU1uo9l9co1_500.gif

Years
Happy birthday! You're one of the sweetest, most pure and kindhearted individuals I know. I'm truly thankful to be your friend! You deserve the most marvelous day ever. :)

PinkFrankDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

de7.gif

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
YAY! I LOVE THIS THREAD SOOOOO MUCH! :D Thanks for all the wonderful posts everyone! :3 *if theres any more coming up can't wait to see them too x3*

There Korrina images are so beautiful and sexy. I love the Hello Kitty too! Another favorite character of mine :D Again! Thank you! I'll be sure to post somewhere about the gifts i got sometime.

EDIT: I forgot to mention in this post---sorry i didn't answer back sooner! A misunderstanding happened between me and one of my best friends and i've been avoiding forums due to it. But now things are good between us again. :) Thank goodness for that.

I'm glad I have like no fear in telling people about my crush on korrina, dispite it being a same sex crush. I actually don't care so much if people are gonna get homophobic or judge me for it, even with my dislike for drama. Cuz I know in my heart that my crush on her is a good thing, no matter WHAT any 'christian' would come to think. I actually tell people about my liking her in real life, too, and people have actually been very respectful towards me for it. Maybe they admire my courage... :D

Also, dispite being a girly girl, no one questions why I have a crush on another female. I guess 'lipstick lesbians' are becoming a bit more known by the general public now :P

Still, i'm not full lesbian (i'm bi and mostly liked guys up till i fell for darling corni!), so its amazing how i can be so brave about something I barely even knew about (till i was like, 26. yes, really, thats the age i got into korrina). Maybe lack of knolage is part of my courage and confidence, and general over shelterness through my life (i never really delt with homophobia or weird christian fundamentalists much due to not going to school and stuff!). Still, i gotta pat myself on the back: I can be pretty badass, can I? :P And i'm totally feminine and loved cute and pretty things all my life too. Yes. Fear me!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
This thread is so adorable! And a happy (belated) birthday to you, hope you had a good one!

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
This thread is so adorable! And a happy (belated) birthday to you, hope you had a good one!
Thanks :) I know my lesbianism over Corni is just the sweetest thing, isn't it? She's such a shinning sun in the autistic sky that is my life. I really hope my crush on her can last and stay a happy thing for years to come (though i may still have to be wary how much of a big deal i make about her around my brother, i think....but thankfully i've been learning how to be discreet more^^ also, eh, he has been learning to mind it less in general lately, i think.....but i probably should still stay discreet xD it isn't too hard when I have a lot of pictures of her I drew that I can just look at in the security of my bedroom anyways. Really beautiful well drawn korrina drawings at that too! and, no, my brother isn't a homophobe. he just isn't used to me liking females as well as males now xD being bi can confuse others i guess)

I may make a thread in the general board talking about all my birthday gifts sometime. And, no, none of them were korrina related, lawl, well outside the pictures posted in this thread maybe i suppose they count xD

But out of the stuff I got in real life, I guess the more 'korrina ish' things I got were;
-My 'Best Of' Pokemon Adventures Yellow Adventures manga (its pokemon related, like korrina is, also yellow looks a bit like korrina although she doesn't like pokemon battles much unlike korrina does)
-My Kirby Air Ride game (kirby is badass adorable, like korrina is, and its a racing game, and speed in general can remind me of korrina since she roller skate's xD)
and
-One of my pairs of socks I got. Said pair has a print of dogs ROLLER SKATING on it. If doesn't scream "KORRINA!", i don't know what does xD Roller skating, the overall obvious thing, and also Korrina's signature pokemon is a dog. Nuff. Said.

Last edited:
Back