• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wow I'm forced to go into a semi-hiatus and PIXY comes online? Talk about fair.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
24. Ooh! That's from Oliver & Company! Man I haven't seen that movie in ages! I know what I'm gonna watch tonight XD

Btw, why do you have to go on a semi-hiatus?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

Your theme is awesome, Doronjo. <3; But I guess my dislike for the green stems from the fact it looks horribad in Route 167+. Maybe not horribad but definitely worse when compared to blue. :<

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years

Who's idea was it for the gif.
I wanna marry them.

Also, sleep is for the weak.

1. whoa! thats so funny, i actually just made my own little short film the other day of myself wanting to go to sleep but my brothers army man action figure won't let me and he actually says just that after smacking me in the face.

BinaryPeaches said:
Are you talking about the online tcg?
yep! and i now realize mewtwo EX is my only psychic type pokemon on there. if only i had my golurk and ho-ho EX, then i could make a deck with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Derozio stop hating and stop holding a grudge over a color because of one skin (in which I personally think Green looks good on.)

The Green will look better once they change the userbar. Right now it looks odd lmao.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah St. Patrick's Day (which isn't even an american holiday) isn't for another few weeks. You guys are now green deal with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You can actually go and see what the badges are going to look like in the color change thread in the ~secret~ forum for supporters.
And it really can. I can think of one of mine it would go really well with.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
20. Hope the better change all the userbars then, its looks really weird now XD. I think I'll wait a bit before donating XD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Dancing African vampire. I bet you wish your sports teams all signed one.
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back