The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Games Showcase
Released [NEW: EPISODE 3]Pokemon Postscriptum: Fated Epistle

Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games created by the community. Browse the collection or post your own!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51    
Old January 26th, 2018 (4:33 AM).
JoStarNight's Avatar
JoStarNight JoStarNight is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2018
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 19
    I've played through to the end of Demo 2 and I'm continuing to enjoy the funny and well thought out dialogue. I also liked the fleshing out of the player character and Elea (especially their humorous and witty interactions). The consistency in which you must earn items even though you're in a developed area like Cianwood City is good to see. Nice cliffhanger by the way.

    I'll definitely start a second playthrough to see the changes made to the beginning of the story. As always, job well done to you and your team, AenaonDusky.
    Reply With Quote
      #52    
    Old January 26th, 2018 (5:02 AM).
    AenaonDusky's Avatar
    AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
    DeliveryBoy
       
      Join Date: Dec 2017
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Relaxed
      Posts: 69
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by JoStarNight View Post
      I've played through to the end of Demo 2 and I'm continuing to enjoy the funny and well thought out dialogue. I also liked the fleshing out of the player character and Elea (especially their humorous and witty interactions). The consistency in which you must earn items even though you're in a developed area like Cianwood City is good to see. Nice cliffhanger by the way.

      I'll definitely start a second playthrough to see the changes made to the beginning of the story. As always, job well done to you and your team, AenaonDusky.
      Honored that you like it. We thank you for your kind words!
      We really enjoy your detailed insight on how mechanics were implemented (thankfully we
      didn't mess it up :P it was a challenge)

      As for a second playthrough, indeed proceed, storywise though, most changes were practical;
      mainly related to not revealing much and tightening the world building (keeping the focus intact).
      Gameplay wise, you might have missed some Pokes, so it probably is worth it.
      __________________
      "Your hair so much reminds me,
      of pasta long-forgotten"
      Reply With Quote
        #53    
      Old January 26th, 2018 (1:32 PM).
      looneyman1's Avatar
      looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
      The Psycho Pokemon
         
        Join Date: Sep 2013
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Jolly
        Posts: 844
        where the heck am I supposed to get the starter?! I've been everywhere!
        Reply With Quote
          #54    
        Old January 26th, 2018 (1:56 PM).
        JoStarNight's Avatar
        JoStarNight JoStarNight is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2018
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 19
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
          where the heck am I supposed to get the starter?! I've been everywhere!
          In order to get your starting Pokemon, go to Western Artemisia; you can reach it by going north through the Artemisia Market Area (the entrance to Western Artemisia is near the NPC selling flowers). After entering Western Artemisia, head up a bit and keep going left until you reach Route 0. On Route 0, a cutscene will occur and afterwards, you will receive your starting Pokemon.
          Reply With Quote
            #55    
          Old January 26th, 2018 (2:00 PM).
          looneyman1's Avatar
          looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
          The Psycho Pokemon
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Jolly
            Posts: 844
            thank you I just got to west artemisia so I felt this was the right track, thanks
            Reply With Quote
              #56    
            Old January 26th, 2018 (7:42 PM).
            looneyman1's Avatar
            looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
            The Psycho Pokemon
               
              Join Date: Sep 2013
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Jolly
              Posts: 844
              hi Im back, where do I take the package you need to deliver after you get the starter? Theres no real indication as to who I look for in all these sidequests.
              Reply With Quote
                #57    
              Old January 27th, 2018 (3:01 AM). Edited January 27th, 2018 by JoStarNight.
              JoStarNight's Avatar
              JoStarNight JoStarNight is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2018
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 19
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                hi Im back, where do I take the package you need to deliver after you get the starter? Theres no real indication as to who I look for in all these sidequests.
                I assume you have completed the Old University sidequest then? If so, then in order to progress further:

                Spoiler:
                You will have to enter South Artemisia, walk past Cyan Bridge to Southeastern Artemisia and in Southeastern Artemisia, you must go north to Northeastern Artemisia where you will find the recipient. But first, to get into South Artemisia you need to proceed to The Under. To do so, you must speak to four NPC inside the Artemisia City Market. You must first speak to one NPC near the squatter camp in the south, then speak to another near the police officer and go back to speak to the police officer. Afterwards, find an NPC inside one of the buildings in the north side of the city.
                Reply With Quote
                  #58    
                Old January 27th, 2018 (6:06 PM).
                AenaonDusky's Avatar
                AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                DeliveryBoy
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2017
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Relaxed
                  Posts: 69
                  A new updated just rolled out - please update to the newer version.
                  Thank you.
                  __________________
                  "Your hair so much reminds me,
                  of pasta long-forgotten"
                  Reply With Quote
                    #59    
                  Old January 28th, 2018 (1:10 AM).
                  looneyman1's Avatar
                  looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                  The Psycho Pokemon
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 844
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JoStarNight View Post
                    I assume you have completed the Old University sidequest then? If so, then in order to progress further:

                    Spoiler:
                    You will have to enter South Artemisia, walk past Cyan Bridge to Southeastern Artemisia and in Southeastern Artemisia, you must go north to Northeastern Artemisia where you will find the recipient. But first, to get into South Artemisia you need to proceed to The Under. To do so, you must speak to four NPC inside the Artemisia City Market. You must first speak to one NPC near the squatter camp in the south, then speak to another near the police officer and go back to speak to the police officer. Afterwards, find an NPC inside one of the buildings in the north side of the city.

                    I just realized this point not long after I sent my last message, I was a complete idiot and wasnt thinking straight. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #60    
                    Old January 28th, 2018 (3:13 AM). Edited January 28th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                    AenaonDusky's Avatar
                    AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                    DeliveryBoy
                       
                      Join Date: Dec 2017
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 69
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                      I just realized this point not long after I sent my last message, I was a complete idiot and wasnt thinking straight. Sorry for wasting everyone's time.
                      Please, there is no need to apologize for anything.

                      The design of the city is deliberate. It will become much less convoluted as you progress.
                      The aim of the game was to make the player feel lost.

                      On a side note, I 'll just leave this here in case other people have missed it
                      Please update to the latest version, thank you.
                      __________________
                      "Your hair so much reminds me,
                      of pasta long-forgotten"
                      Reply With Quote
                        #61    
                      Old January 28th, 2018 (4:01 AM).
                      looneyman1's Avatar
                      looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                      The Psycho Pokemon
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 844
                        sad thing is I already reached the end of the demo, so thers not really anything for me to do now.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #62    
                        Old January 28th, 2018 (4:08 AM). Edited January 28th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                        AenaonDusky's Avatar
                        AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                        DeliveryBoy
                           
                          Join Date: Dec 2017
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Relaxed
                          Posts: 69
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                          sad thing is I already reached the end of the demo, so thers not really anything for me to do now.
                          No problem friend, I would encourage you to update nevertheless, it might be needed
                          in case a patch (and not an entire update) gets released. I'm sorry for that.


                          EDIT:
                          Everyone, in case you come across a bug regarding... the appearance of "permanent" people in the port, download the newer version, then interact with the red sign outside the Thirsty Bidoof, and they'll be gone.
                          I know this is the worst kind of patching, but right now this is what can be done for current savefiles; the newest version which is now up won't suffer from this after a new game.
                          __________________
                          "Your hair so much reminds me,
                          of pasta long-forgotten"
                          Reply With Quote
                            #63    
                          Old January 28th, 2018 (9:48 PM). Edited January 28th, 2018 by looneyman1.
                          looneyman1's Avatar
                          looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                          The Psycho Pokemon
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Jolly
                            Posts: 844
                            Anyway I cant believe I failed to mention this before but I like the buff you gave to Delibird to make it a suitable starter pokemon. Giving it Technician is a great improvement, though I do sort of pine for Hustle's enhanced base power all the same since that worked off Delibird's attack stat specifically, but I'm sure giving it access to swords dance if thats ever planned can make up for that easy. However I do like the idea of Delibird being a spikes magnet to then shut entry hazards down with rapid spin. Still it would be nice to see swords dance as an option, it would help with driving the Meta Cult insane with an OP Delibird lol.

                            On that matter I think giving Present a buff might also help as well I think to add to the hilarity of like-let's say-a salamence being one-shot by a Present attack. I have a funny story that helps go with that too. Back during the 2nd and 3rd gen game era I was playing through Crystal and I was clearing out Team Rocket at the slowpoke well, and the grunt in charge of the operation took all of my team down except for the togepi I got from Elm's assistant. Here was my issue at the time; the level 14 koffing was at full health and it swept my team and Togepi had just learned Metronome. I used Metronome hoping for like Sacred Fire or Psychic to one shot koffing. Instead I got Present and I feared the worst, considering Present has a 1 in 4 chance of doing no damage at all (the koffing was full health so healing it would do nothing) and its other damage outcomes are randomly between 40-120. Well, present became the 120 damage varient, scoring a critical hit, and KO'd Koffing in one hit.

                            Given this story it would be hilarious to see Delibird in this game get a upgraded version of present to do the same thing, it would be epic.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #64    
                            Old January 29th, 2018 (3:55 AM). Edited January 29th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                            AenaonDusky's Avatar
                            AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                            DeliveryBoy
                               
                              Join Date: Dec 2017
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Relaxed
                              Posts: 69
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                              Anyway I cant believe I failed to mention this before but I like the buff you gave to Delibird to make it a suitable starter pokemon. Giving it Technician is a great improvement, though I do sort of pine for Hustle's enhanced base power all the same since that worked off Delibird's attack stat specifically, but I'm sure giving it access to swords dance if thats ever planned can make up for that easy. However I do like the idea of Delibird being a spikes magnet to then shut entry hazards down with rapid spin. Still it would be nice to see swords dance as an option, it would help with driving the Meta Cult insane with an OP Delibird lol.

                              On that matter I think giving Present a buff might also help as well I think to add to the hilarity of like-let's say-a salamence being one-shot by a Present attack. I have a funny story that helps go with that too. Back during the 2nd and 3rd gen game era I was playing through Crystal and I was clearing out Team Rocket at the slowpoke well, and the grunt in charge of the operation took all of my team down except for the togepi I got from Elm's assistant. Here was my issue at the time; the level 14 koffing was at full health and it swept my team and Togepi had just learned Metronome. I used Metronome hoping for like Sacred Fire or Psychic to one shot koffing. Instead I got Present and I feared the worst, considering Present has a 1 in 4 chance of doing no damage at all (the koffing was full health so healing it would do nothing) and its other damage outcomes are randomly between 40-120. Well, present became the 120 damage varient, scoring a critical hit, and KO'd Koffing in one hit.

                              Given this story it would be hilarious to see Delibird in this game get a upgraded version of present to do the same thing, it would be epic.
                              Hahaha! That was indeed hilarious! And these are the memories we wish to evoke, too! Even though the Present idea is really nice, the problem is that
                              we don't have the resources to pour on that, too. Aside from redirecting our time to scripting
                              the effects of the move (even if that is not that hard to do, actually) we'd need to extensively test
                              the implications of that and how some teams will be balanced or not - as well as what enemies the
                              player will have to face. This is nice, so we'll try to implement it after we're done with ep3.

                              Spoiler:
                              If you want to see what we had in plan for delibird, consider checking the PBS file...You might find some things interesting
                              __________________
                              "Your hair so much reminds me,
                              of pasta long-forgotten"
                              Reply With Quote
                                #65    
                              Old January 29th, 2018 (7:26 AM).
                              looneyman1's Avatar
                              looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                              The Psycho Pokemon
                                 
                                Join Date: Sep 2013
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 844
                                cool, I didnt think it would be possible immediately anyway but I'm glad I touched on it. It is after all a Delibird's specialty move.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #66    
                                Old January 30th, 2018 (8:04 AM). Edited February 4th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                                AenaonDusky's Avatar
                                AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                                DeliveryBoy
                                   
                                  Join Date: Dec 2017
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                  Posts: 69
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                  cool, I didnt think it would be possible immediately anyway but I'm glad I touched on it. It is after all a Delibird's specialty move.
                                  Of course! Thank you for the idea! We'll have it in after 4th (let's hope not after the 5th...)
                                  because there's a huge amount of stuff to do right now ;)

                                  Yeah that kind of specialty move should be boosted by gamefreak, I mean come on!
                                  Poor Dely....

                                  EDIT: Game updated, lots of tile fixes, some additions, quality of life update.
                                  __________________
                                  "Your hair so much reminds me,
                                  of pasta long-forgotten"
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #67    
                                  Old February 4th, 2018 (1:28 PM).
                                  looneyman1's Avatar
                                  looneyman1 looneyman1 is offline
                                  The Psycho Pokemon
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Jolly
                                    Posts: 844
                                    while the new version lacks a continuation I downloaded it anyway as a means to sort of ease into the next major content update just in case.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #68    
                                    Old February 4th, 2018 (6:37 PM). Edited February 4th, 2018 by shinymissingno.
                                    shinymissingno's Avatar
                                    shinymissingno shinymissingno is offline
                                    ??? Pokemon
                                       
                                      Join Date: Aug 2015
                                      Location: Newfoundland
                                      Gender: Female
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 23
                                      So... I started playing this game today... and I'm totally lost. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I managed to randomly find the right building in Artemisia or however it's spelt,, now I gotta go to route 0, but I've got no idea where that is.
                                      I'm also supposed to go see this cap guy and when the only clue is 'south artemisia' which is literally the entire town, it gets a bit frustrating charging all over town talking to literally every single person, PRAYING they're the right one. Just a TAD more direction would be lovely, if that's alright. All of my progress thus far has been made through sheer random luck.
                                      That said, it does look nice. I'm sure I'd be having fun if I hadn't spent the last hour looking for whoever this 'cap' guy is.

                                      EDIT; You know what, nevermind. If I have to spend over an hour and a half (at least - I might've been at this more than two hours now, I lost track) struggling and failing to even find out where I'm supposed to be going, I know for a fact I'm not going to enjoy the rest of this game. I hope the game does well, and that development is smooth. But right now I feel like breaking something, and that's never a good sign, so... yeah.
                                      __________________
                                      G҉̢͜l̷҉̸̧í̢̛͡͞t̶̛͜c̶h̸͏͟e̵͟d͜͝͞ ̴̢͝͠a̧͠҉n̶̶̕͜d͞͞ ̶̕G̛͟l̢͠͏̧͟á͜m̴͝ǫ̡͘͜͜ŕ̀̕o̵̢̡͡͞u̶̴̡͘͟s̷̨̡ ̶̀́a͞͝ņ҉̛d̷͟͡ ̨ŗ̷͘è̡͜͡͠a̢̧̨͟͟d̷̴̢͞͝y҉̷ ̷̢̨̀͞t͘҉̢͟ǫ́͘͟͝ ͏̧͢͢͏C̵̡ǫ̕͢Ŕ̨́͠ŗ̴Ư͟҉p̶̢͘͠͝T̴̴̢
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #69    
                                      Old February 4th, 2018 (8:56 PM). Edited February 4th, 2018 by PhantomBima.
                                      PhantomBima PhantomBima is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2016
                                        Location: East Java
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Quiet
                                        Posts: 23
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by shinymissingno View Post
                                        So... I started playing this game today... and I'm totally lost. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I managed to randomly find the right building in Artemisia or however it's spelt,, now I gotta go to route 0, but I've got no idea where that is.
                                        I'm also supposed to go see this cap guy and when the only clue is 'south artemisia' which is literally the entire town, it gets a bit frustrating charging all over town talking to literally every single person, PRAYING they're the right one. Just a TAD more direction would be lovely, if that's alright. All of my progress thus far has been made through sheer random luck.
                                        That said, it does look nice. I'm sure I'd be having fun if I hadn't spent the last hour looking for whoever this 'cap' guy is.

                                        EDIT; You know what, nevermind. If I have to spend over an hour and a half (at least - I might've been at this more than two hours now, I lost track) struggling and failing to even find out where I'm supposed to be going, I know for a fact I'm not going to enjoy the rest of this game. I hope the game does well, and that development is smooth. But right now I feel like breaking something, and that's never a good sign, so... yeah.
                                        The start of the game is designed so you feel lost so it's intentional. That's how you immerse with the main character since the main character is intended to feel lost in such city. This is the sign that the game will have the potential to create immersion so hope you enjoy the future release~
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #70    
                                        Old February 5th, 2018 (3:58 AM). Edited February 5th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                                        AenaonDusky's Avatar
                                        AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                                        DeliveryBoy
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2017
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Relaxed
                                          Posts: 69
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by looneyman1 View Post
                                          while the new version lacks a continuation I downloaded it anyway as a means to sort of ease into the next major content update just in case.
                                          Hey looney, thanks for updating, there's gonna be a couple more updates before the
                                          next ep is released, probably three. But I think those won't be mandatory from this point on. I'll make sure to notify in case they are mandatory for whatever reason.


                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by shinymissingno View Post
                                          So... I started playing this game today... and I'm totally lost. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing. I managed to randomly find the right building in Artemisia or however it's spelt,, now I gotta go to route 0, but I've got no idea where that is.
                                          I'm also supposed to go see this cap guy and when the only clue is 'south artemisia' which is literally the entire town, it gets a bit frustrating charging all over town talking to literally every single person, PRAYING they're the right one. Just a TAD more direction would be lovely, if that's alright. All of my progress thus far has been made through sheer random luck.
                                          That said, it does look nice. I'm sure I'd be having fun if I hadn't spent the last hour looking for whoever this 'cap' guy is.
                                          EDIT; You know what, nevermind. If I have to spend over an hour and a half (at least - I might've been at this more than two hours now, I lost track) struggling and failing to even find out where I'm supposed to be going, I know for a fact I'm not going to enjoy the rest of this game. I hope the game does well, and that development is smooth. But right now I feel like breaking something, and that's never a good sign, so... yeah.
                                          Shinymissigno, first of all thank you for investing your time in the game. I understand your frustration, and this is exactly how the main character feels. For him, this is the first time he ever sees such a city for himself, also has to find a job in it, also has to carry on successfully, also has to understand what the heck is going on with him and everything else. Why was this deliberately designed situation presented like that? It could have been way better designed. To which I totally agree. But this game is a bit... different. As Phantom said,
                                          this is the way immersion is handled.

                                          That being said, a person such as him won't be given any directions. Because 1) he cannot pay attention easily, 2) he is too confused in his current state. However, Flint did state that a) you have to receive your Courier Id from the counter in the Branch entrance, b) you have to talk to the boss once more. Once those two requirements are met, you can go north.
                                          That part is called Western Artemisia. From there, you just head westwards. After that, talk to the man standing outside a certain University, go back to the Branch where you will be given a mission, and go back to the University. I know it sounds super-frustrating, because it is, that is the job of the MC, and that is also the way he views it.

                                          After that point, there will be another confusing sequence of having to speak to 4 characters in order. That will open a path to another area. After which you will be able to progress towards South Artemisia, where Cap is located. But even then.... why would you do the bidding of a shady guy in the bar? You've got a job to do, you know.

                                          After reading all this, you can decide for sure if you wish to play the game or not.
                                          It's a game that sets the bar so low, it doesn't know what to do with it!
                                          It practically begs you to stop playing it...
                                          __________________
                                          "Your hair so much reminds me,
                                          of pasta long-forgotten"
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #71    
                                          Old February 5th, 2018 (6:23 AM).
                                          shinymissingno's Avatar
                                          shinymissingno shinymissingno is offline
                                          ??? Pokemon
                                             
                                            Join Date: Aug 2015
                                            Location: Newfoundland
                                            Gender: Female
                                            Nature: Quiet
                                            Posts: 23
                                            Reading those replies has led me to believe that my frustration was due to two things - one; I thought the exit from the first part of the city was at the spot the cops say 'citizens aren't allowed' and refuse you passage, and two, judging from that little bit of guidance you gave me, I can't even access Cap until I do that letter mission. I thought that the cop would move after I found Cap, or something. Whoops... Time to try again, now that I've slept my frustration away.
                                            __________________
                                            G҉̢͜l̷҉̸̧í̢̛͡͞t̶̛͜c̶h̸͏͟e̵͟d͜͝͞ ̴̢͝͠a̧͠҉n̶̶̕͜d͞͞ ̶̕G̛͟l̢͠͏̧͟á͜m̴͝ǫ̡͘͜͜ŕ̀̕o̵̢̡͡͞u̶̴̡͘͟s̷̨̡ ̶̀́a͞͝ņ҉̛d̷͟͡ ̨ŗ̷͘è̡͜͡͠a̢̧̨͟͟d̷̴̢͞͝y҉̷ ̷̢̨̀͞t͘҉̢͟ǫ́͘͟͝ ͏̧͢͢͏C̵̡ǫ̕͢Ŕ̨́͠ŗ̴Ư͟҉p̶̢͘͠͝T̴̴̢
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #72    
                                            Old February 5th, 2018 (6:36 AM).
                                            AenaonDusky's Avatar
                                            AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                                            DeliveryBoy
                                               
                                              Join Date: Dec 2017
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Relaxed
                                              Posts: 69
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by shinymissingno View Post
                                              Reading those replies has led me to believe that my frustration was due to two things - one; I thought the exit from the first part of the city was at the spot the cops say 'citizens aren't allowed' and refuse you passage, and two, judging from that little bit of guidance you gave me, I can't even access Cap until I do that letter mission. I thought that the cop would move after I found Cap, or something. Whoops... Time to try again, now that I've slept my frustration away.
                                              We're really sorry about this. When approaching this game try thinking from the POV of the MC,
                                              it might help with a lot of things. Just note that in the same way you decide to give it another go,
                                              in the same exact way does the MC decide to tackle his very own hardships.
                                              It's kinda reflective of the kind of patience and will to move forward one might display.
                                              It is beyond unorthodox, but, please tackle the game with the lowest of expectations in the world.
                                              That way, you'll understand the MCs POV even better.
                                              __________________
                                              "Your hair so much reminds me,
                                              of pasta long-forgotten"
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #73    
                                              Old February 5th, 2018 (7:48 AM).
                                              Hawkeye17's Avatar
                                              Hawkeye17 Hawkeye17 is offline
                                              The Dragon Tamer
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Aug 2017
                                                Location: Kolkata,India
                                                Age: 18
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Bashful
                                                Posts: 48
                                                Okay i have completed the University quest and the five Trainer quest what should I do next.
                                                P.S where is this cap to whom i have to give the drink.
                                                Thanks in advance.
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #74    
                                                Old February 5th, 2018 (8:21 AM). Edited February 5th, 2018 by AenaonDusky.
                                                AenaonDusky's Avatar
                                                AenaonDusky AenaonDusky is offline
                                                DeliveryBoy
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Dec 2017
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Relaxed
                                                  Posts: 69
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by Hawkeye17 View Post
                                                  Okay i have completed the University quest and the five Trainer quest what should I do next.
                                                  P.S where is this cap to whom i have to give the drink.
                                                  Thanks in advance.
                                                  Hello, and thank you for playing.

                                                  In the City Market, you need to talk to 3 specific persons. After that, talking to a 4th one, will
                                                  let you go to a certain place. After everything that happens there, you're good to go to the place
                                                  where Cap is, mainly South Artemisia. (The city Market is considered SouthEastern)

                                                  You may now witness the beauty that is Cap's Really Artistic Paradigm of map-drawing.
                                                  Check OP.

                                                  Spoiler:


                                                  You have to talk to four specific NPCs in this order:

                                                  - A man near the encampment in the southeast area, talking about having a ticket to freedom.
                                                  To the southeasternmost side of the city, he wears green, is a homeless guy.

                                                  - A man to the northeast near the encampment there, talking about telling a password of sorts to a police officer. He is located close to the worker's quarters, south from it, close to elevated
                                                  ground.

                                                  - The police officer directly north of the previous person. Almost close to the checkpoint from City Market to Western Artemisia.

                                                  - Someone in the apartment directly to the left of that same checkpoint that leads to western Artemesia. This person is located in the bottom left room.



                                                  EDIT: New version out, mostly tile fixes.
                                                  __________________
                                                  "Your hair so much reminds me,
                                                  of pasta long-forgotten"
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #75    
                                                  Old February 5th, 2018 (6:52 PM).
                                                  Hawkeye17's Avatar
                                                  Hawkeye17 Hawkeye17 is offline
                                                  The Dragon Tamer
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Aug 2017
                                                    Location: Kolkata,India
                                                    Age: 18
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Bashful
                                                    Posts: 48
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by AenaonDusky View Post
                                                    Hello, and thank you for playing.

                                                    In the City Market, you need to talk to 3 specific persons. After that, talking to a 4th one, will
                                                    let you go to a certain place. After everything that happens there, you're good to go to the place
                                                    where Cap is, mainly South Artemisia. (The city Market is considered SouthEastern)

                                                    You may now witness the beauty that is Cap's Really Artistic Paradigm of map-drawing.
                                                    Check OP.

                                                    Spoiler:


                                                    You have to talk to four specific NPCs in this order:

                                                    - A man near the encampment in the southeast area, talking about having a ticket to freedom.
                                                    To the southeasternmost side of the city, he wears green, is a homeless guy.

                                                    - A man to the northeast near the encampment there, talking about telling a password of sorts to a police officer. He is located close to the worker's quarters, south from it, close to elevated
                                                    ground.

                                                    - The police officer directly north of the previous person. Almost close to the checkpoint from City Market to Western Artemisia.

                                                    - Someone in the apartment directly to the left of that same checkpoint that leads to western Artemesia. This person is located in the bottom left room.



                                                    EDIT: New version out, mostly tile fixes.
                                                    Thanks brother will try. By the way i love the game especially the setting of the city and the amount of NPC. GREAT WORK👍
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:07 AM.