• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Seasonal Showcase] Summer Seasonal Showcase!

Vote on your favorite!

• Pokémon Kanlara Adventures

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Countryball: Catch 'em All!

Votes: 24 40.0%
  • Pokémon Sea Temple

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • Pokémon Sky Twilight

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • Pokémon Wish

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Seasonal Showcase is a 3-monthly ROM hack contest that aims to shine the spotlight on the best of the best that Pok?Community's hacking sections have to offer! Each season, three of the best hacks are nominated and pitted against each other, to be voted on by members of the community to decide the winner. The winner's hack thread is then stickied for the duration of the following 3 months, until the next winner is announced. To cast a vote, simply check out and play (where possible) the hacks that have been nominated and then cast your vote using the poll at the top of this page. If you feel a hack deserves to be nominated for the Seasonal Showcase, feel free to suggest a candidate for next season's competition by posting in this thread and it might just get nominated next season!

ELIGIBLE HACKS

Pok?mon Kanlara Adventures by Sakakii

Countryball: Catch 'em All! by PolandDev

Pok?mon Sea Temple by Lancekoijerwillborough

Pok?mon Sky Twilight by LUXIOtheBEST

Pok?mon Wish by PSI Master

RULES

• You may only vote once per season.
  • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
  • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
  • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
  • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this season.

HALL OF FAME

Spring 2018 - Pok?mon Discovery by Pleasure

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i wanted fat kid in there for the record, purely because of the live action trailer

but since discovery won last time, it felt wrong to include another hack that le pug was involved in.

MAYBE NEXT TIMEEEEE

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Until when will the poll run because I am swamped with an article of 3000 words I must be finished by Friday and will only have the weekend free to play these games and make a decision that these wonderful artists deserve... They took all that time to make these and I want to honour them by giving their games my full attention.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
sea temples on here which is really good. (i personally voted for it) but to clarify its all up to you which you wanna vote on. i like the look of all the rom hacks on here. they all look so good. good job picking them. cant wait to see which is the headliner of the summer showcase

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I hope people look past the potentially offputting idea and look at Countryballs features and the work on sprites and that new opening scene animation.

The devs are truly amazing and this is the most unique hack I?ve seen in however many years! Wow.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
i wanted fat kid in there for the record, purely because of the live action trailer

but since discovery won last time, it felt wrong to include another hack that le pug was involved in.

MAYBE NEXT TIMEEEEE

Haha, I was about to suggest it for next time but that's totally fair. Good luck to all contestants!

ookamishadows

ookamishadows
Years
Pokémon Sky Twilight I choose you! The other games were fun and I tried them all. I based my vote on the first hour of gameplay. My second choice is Countryball Catch 'em All. But all games are great!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 15, 2021
Countryball looks fantastic! The type indication feature looks great, and the sprites are also amazing. Totally deserve to win!

Looking forward for the next Showcase! Good luck other nominees!

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
I have to admit... I was very torn when i had to choose between Sea Temple and Countryball, but made the choice. xD

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
the polls closing in 3 hours and it looks like Pokemon Countryball won. good job to the other rom hacks and i wish i could have voted for all of you. but by the way im excited to see Countryball be the seasonal showcase summer 2018 holder. (personally i wanted sea temple but congratulations to Countryball) (as it was my second favorite only behind sea temple.

Back