• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hey, this thread is still alive. Awesome.

I think the apocalypse thing is complete BS. No way the Mayans were that sure, no offense meant to them.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I think 'the Mayans couldn't have been sure' is just scratching the surface of why the whole thing is pretty ludicrous. Too bad this ~end of the world~ falls on the day I get out for break, though - was looking forward to it!

Speaking of which, I really am excited since I'm taking a road trip with the fam over to Los Angeles. Still not sure what we're to do there. I need to do some research on popular attractions, if any, that are located near there.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Hey, this thread is still alive. Awesome.

I think the apocalypse thing is complete BS. No way the Mayans were that sure, no offense meant to them.

What I don't understand is why people think they stopped on this date because they wanted to. Maybe they just ran out of time? I mean, seriously, chances are that the Spaniards rushed in, and they had just happened to have December 21st marked down.

Everything else- not happening. NASA has stated that if Nibiru existed (Begin to rant, conspiracy theorists) we would be able to see it by now in the sky- or feel it's effects already, such as the gravity of it. Nuclear wars (yes, I have heard of that one too) can't destroy the world in one day just because we're six days away and tension would be huge at this point. Not to mention the fact that there are people who already have bomb shelters made- they won't die. Remember that day a year or two ago, when I believe May 21st was Judgement Day and people had signs hung up all over the place? And that day passed and nothing big happened? Exactly. And-

Lemme stop right there. Like Bloodex said, this apocalypse thing is BS.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
When I noticed I was automatically subscribed to this thread... I was afraid for my inbox.

Was a prophet really needed to know that it was BS? I kinda figured that out myself. :P

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
What is even more amusing is that there's actually sufficient amount of inquiries by the American public to NASA about the Mayan doomsday... According to the news, NASA has made some documentary video ready for release on the 22nd about the Mayan doomsday and so on.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
What is even more amusing is that there's actually sufficient amount of inquiries by the American public to NASA about the Mayan doomsday... According to the news, NASA has made some documentary video ready for release on the 22nd about the Mayan doomsday and so on.

Probably to rub it in people's face who believe it will happen.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
A one-year old shouldn't even be using the Internet. BE GONE.

Years
But it's bad for tiny kids to use things like computers and tablets because of the screens, even if little kids are amazingly adept at using them.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I don't get how these people can afford all these expensive gadgets for these children who are just gonna wreck it. My first gadget was a gameboy pocket and that was a huge deal.. my bro and I had to share it and we weren't allowed to bring it to school. my first cellphone was a cheap blacktextgreenscreen one in highschool and only had like $5 credit on it a month just in case I needed to call my mom after school. I had it for 4 years. I don't even think it had texting capabilities, or very basic ones if it even did.

Actually I think my first gadget was a tomogotchi.. haha.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I never had a cellphone until my first semester in college. I never wanted a cell phone because of the reports of the raditation it produces that can cause cancer if you catch it by placing your cell phones next to your head. It was even reported to mess with bees' coordinations and ended up killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back