• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
cool man i suppose your talking bout all 386 pokemon oh and whoever gets a magikarp shiny before me ill give you rep cuz that little bugger is annoying me how many eggs does it usually take?

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
You are looking for shiney magikarp too, ill take this as a challenge, ill get it before you, ive been working on it for 13 days now, and i need three more eggs

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
did u complete ur ruby dex or national??? thought u were searching for rapidash anyway its a challenge just remember i get rep if i do it b4 u and evolve ur aron and eevee and trade machoke

edit: and ur skurskit oo *quickly whipps out the gba* to hope i get magikarp and quick actually forget i said anything bout giving me rep cuz i challenged u guys well j_sipro now

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
Originally posted by pokemunna
pazz i see that your still acting like boy so have you burped in you siblings face or farted in there romm *or maybe thats just me* O.o

don`t, please. Dont like those jokes. Thx in advance.

Anyway, pazz good to see ur here! Its always nice to see you around!
how is ur huntin goin?? Hopefully it going ok, cuz mine is quite... sleepy, lol.

See you arround

Deaths Jaws

Budding Breeder
Years
mmm...shiny bagon...y not ill hunt for one too, i think it looks prety sweet.

im also hunting for a shiny Duskull but its taking a while....*i REALLY need to update my sig :) *

Jaws...

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Jun 13, 2014
I caught magikarp, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw, I just evolved my shiney bagon, into a shelgon, its really nice

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
oh great how many eggs did it take you?

gonna have to wait for rep cuz i gave u some because of the november sprite enrty btw it looks great

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
D-dude thats a lotta shinys
NEWAY i havent done much shiny hunting today i got 1000 posts and got paired today so thats good enough

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Okay, well, I have a GBA, now all I need are some batteries. XD I'm forced to go to my aunt's for ThanksGiving, so i'll play then while I do all my extra credit homework. And, yeah...me being a guy..thank the Dare Thread... you should go there. ^_~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
PazzKat said:
Okay, well, I have a GBA, now all I need are some batteries. XD I'm forced to go to my aunt's for ThanksGiving, so i'll play then while I do all my extra credit homework. And, yeah...me being a guy..thank the Dare Thread... you should go there. ^_~
lol, how many times have you been dared to do that?

Back