• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...It's sad that I actually recognize that song from the lyrics. Didn't know it was sung by Linkin Park, though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
51. lol I only know songs by their lyrics. Title? Only if it's in the chorus or something. Artist? Only if they're well-known for that song.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

commoncold.jpg

Isn't this plush adorable? <3 I really want one~

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My Bio teacher has one and it's cuddly and soft and adorable and Idc if it's a disease (er, illness, I guess?) it's a disease/illness I want anyways <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I knew it was Poogle day, but I was unsure whether or not I wanted a Poogle. I don't think I can still get one (unless it goes for the whole day and it's not limited to how many people during the day) but eh. I want two females and two males, and I don't know any females I would want to make a Poogle. All I know I want a Christmas Zafara named Colette (or some variation of her name whatever).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a Neopet. xD;

/trying to upload a video to youtube, d'nyaa.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years

Woah, I just searched it up. I remember those things now. xD;
It's been so long since I've touched Neopets. Haven't played it ever since I was in... Grade 3, I think. o3o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

my sister got a new account on neopets, and I was well... easily enabled. xD;

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I haven't been to the neopets site in 10 years. I remember trying forever trying to get the shark.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Jetsam? I think I had one on one of my accounts, but I forgot that account's name and password and birthday. xD;

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I thought Jetsam was the dolphin. I don't even remember anymore. Ah the olden days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. That would be Flotsam. xD But yes, the good ol' days! I sucked terribly at getting neopoints during the old says though, heh.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
I remember there being a Pokemon mini game. That's how I got most of my neo points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back