• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Gold 97 Reforged journal

Years
Last year I played Silver 97 Reforged Before year end.

Now In october 23th a seudo speedrun was made vía Twitch.

In Monday I went for the starters.

In Tuesday went for Dratini and Dragonair.

My idea its a living dex for the game.

The last pokemon I will catch can be the shiny Dragonite or use Heart Stone in Marril.

After complete the pokedex I will starter breeding for the living dex.

Last edited:
Years
Today my objective was completed, I caught an Eevee and then breeding for the Eeveelutions and got a Pichu in the Odd Egg.

If I have I can find Politoad at Rainbow Island

Now I am leveling Kanto Starters and tomorrow after watched Rayados vs America Concachampions Final I will search for the Legendary Birds and Beasts.

Friday I will stream on Twitch to kick out Team Rocket once for all at Castle Mountain

I am in a order about catching wild final evolutions or first stage twice.

Years
My journey ended Yesterday in October 31th, Friday and Saturday was about leveling Pokemon Fossils, it was so tought, but not as Baby Pokémon Breeding.

Sunday was about Legendary Beasts and Legendary Birds, before I need to money farming with a E4 Reset for Porygon's buy,Repels and Ultra Balls.

Then the final part was about this party against Castle Mountain's Rocket Raid:
-Dynabear
-Pidgeot
-Slowbro
-Mewtwo
-Zapdos

Fortunately, Shiny Dragonite was so friendly and caught him with 30% of his health at the first Ultra Ball.

And finally, I gave a Heart Stone to Marril and end the Pokedex :).

Attachments

• bgb00271.png
    bgb00271.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 12
Back