• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More news

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
It seems most information ends up coming out through leaks rather than being presented officially. I think there will be news over the summer, but anything after that will likely be leaked from the fandom.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So when do you think we will get more news about this game

If the past is anything to go by when it comes to a new generation, we might get a small trailer during May. And then a larger one in June. At least that is the norm when it is a new generation.

However with E3 being completely canceled this year, there is no set date like there normally is. We might also get an announcement of DLC possibly.

Years
I would like to assume sometime in May or June, but that's mostly just me wishfully thinking. There is a lot I want to know right now, but the first thing that comes to mind is the region name, and maybe some hints (like silhouettes) of the regional bird and rodent. Could be many more months though.

Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
I am counting on May or June hopefully myself. I'd be shocked if they waited longer than that.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
I am hoping the anime gives next news with a pokemon reveal like munchlax was and others prior to game announcement. I am thrilled anime characters came back, but I was hoping one would have a surprise reveal of a new pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Probably not for awhile. Ever since sword/shield, news has been far an in between. I have to wonder if they're trying to make up for practically spoiling the entire game back during the Sun/Moon promotional era.

Since e3 is cancelled this year, I assume they could just drop news at quite literally any time, tbh. But I don't expect a lot of news.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
May or June, like others have stated... Seems quite the staple since Gen VII and I like it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
News is flowing so slowly... what do we all think will be the first thing shown? I think probably the legendaries so people can make preorder decisions. What about you all?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
News is flowing so slowly... what do we all think will be the first thing shown? I think probably the legendaries so people can make preorder decisions. What about you all?
yeah I also think that will be done first then after that it will be what new Pokémon we will be getting

Back