Started by Buffel Saft February 3rd, 2016 4:42 AM
  • 1283 replies

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,479 posts
8.9 Years
hey, how do i check what version i have? i installed it like a year ago, and i just now started using internets. really want to battle online but not get banned
Hey, you mean the version of the hack? There's no real indicator aside from checking Pokémon typings etc., it's probably best to just uninstall the hack to play online.
Why are Poke balls so cheap?
There are 700+ mons to catch, so I made them cheaper.

spurkl3z

deleted user 678573

no/thanks
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
2 posts
9 Days
Hey, you mean the version of the hack? There's no real indicator aside from checking Pokémon typings etc., it's probably best to just uninstall the hack to play online.

There are 700+ mons to catch, so I made them cheaper.
yes i did mean that, and so i just reinstalled for the trainer changes etc. while playing the online version, i found a drifloon on route 8, which according to pkhex is an illegal find. i imagine its not safe to use that for link battles, is it? legalising it turns it into an egg hatch

Buffel Saft

Male
Seen 13 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,479 posts
8.9 Years
yes i did mean that, and so i just reinstalled for the trainer changes etc. while playing the online version, i found a drifloon on route 8, which according to pkhex is an illegal find. i imagine its not safe to use that for link battles, is it? legalising it turns it into an egg hatch
Drifloon is usually on Route 8, it's probably just the met level or something. Bear in mind the online version is something someone else made, so I have no idea how it handles legality etc. You can breed or pkhex everything to be safe.