• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon-related purchase you made

Years
Whether it's a system/handheld game, paying for an in-app purchase in a mobile title, a plush, TCG boosters, etc, let us know your last purchase!!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I picked up an Imakuni card not long ago! :D Along with a few other little things like a new Computer Error! promo since mine was in real meh condition.

I could have sworn there was something after that too, but I don't remember. Ahhaa..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
a pichu plush and some pokemon cards. also paid off swsh so now it's just waiting until november to get it and the starter plushies that i was convinced to preorder gamestop here just taking all my money

Years
  • Age 42
  • Seen Aug 14, 2019
My latest purchase would have to be a huge bunch of trading cards from my local dollar tree. I've been getting good stuff from those 3 card packs including two rainbow holos. Video game wise my last purchase was Moon for the 3ds. I bought a pin of meloetta a few months ago. I recently moved into a new apartment so maybe I'll get some more merchandise to decorate. It's been awhile since I was hardcore about pokemon and I hope it never gets old but the new switch games don't seem to be heading in the right direction tbh. We won't be able to "catch em all" :(

Years
I bought an Unbroken Bonds booster pack from work, but didn't get anything interesting out of it. It's a massive set though, so I knew my odds weren't that great going into it.

Years
oh my... it has been a long time actually. i think the last thing I bought was ultra sun last year. probably time to buy something pokemon-related, like a shirt O.o

Years
I finally bought a 2DS XL a few weeks ago after only playing Gens I - IV on DS/GBA the last two decades. I picked up Y and Omega Ruby. Y was okay, but I'm really enjoying the Ruby remake. Once I finish it I'll be picking up Ultra Sun/Moon since the consensus seems to be to skip the regular Sun/Moon. I don't know how I feel about Z Moves and not having any gyms, but we'll see. I'm still getting over mega evolution, I don't like change!

Years
Just bought platinum only played it once when it came out so thought I'd get it and give it a go again, the price was crazy for a second hand game but had to get it as the cheap price versions were American and wouldnt work on my 3ds as they are region block

Years
Time to bump this since it's been a while!

Mine was the Pokémon SwSh DLC, which was a while back now. Wish I could buy more merch but probably not a good idea with how often I travel atm. :(

ribbits

ribbit
Years
I ordered two Shining Fates ETB but due to the ways of the world they have been delayed till the end of the month! I guess you could consider my recent tattoo a Pokemon Purchase too lol.

Lordecoxinha

English might falter
Years
Hmm it was either a physical copy of Pokémon Moon or a pair of costumes for a party I went with an ex girlfriend. Can't remember which was last.

So yeah, a pretty long time ago.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 21, 2021
Most recent would be a Switch to get Let's Go Eevee. I thought it would be fun to be able to connect Pokemon Go with it since I played Go a lot more then, but I didn't know much more about it. I was pretty disappointed it was a Kanto remake when I booted up the game. Then to find out you don't even battle the wild Pokemon, which is one of my favorite ways to train up, and I was quite disappointed. I dropped the game for awhile until recently I finished out the story line just to have finished it.

Years
Probably the copy of Pokemon Shield + DLC that I bought a few months back to do monotype runs and farm legendaries. Hopefully soon it'll be a preorder of one of the new pokemon games

Years
I think it was Ultra Moon in 2018. It has been a while, but there wasn't anything Pokémon-related I would consider buying ever since that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I bought a digital copy of Shield + DLC a few weeks ago. I already beat the main game, but I just started the DLC.

Back