• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl] Playtime

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm curious to know, how much playtime has everyone put in so far?

I checked for the first time today. I just reached 12 hours after the 4th gym. So that's 3 hours in between gyms. I felt like I had been playing much longer.

Years
About 27 hours with 6 badges! I actually feel like I've been playing less aha, time sure has been flying when I go through it. At least 3 hours were spent in the underground \o/

Years
  • Age 59
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
81 hours+ logged and spent most of yesterday (evening) and today with Buck at Mt. Stark evolving Pokemon. Went from slightly over 300 seen and slightly over 200 caught, to 384 seen and 325 caught. Had to "rest" today in the underground collecting items. Found that frisk Banette with Trick is just as effective as frisk Banette with Thief; want to save Thief TM for something else.

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
68 hours and I've been having a blast! It took about 20 hours to beat the game for me.

Years
63 hours 23 minutes, got 4 badges atm about to battle the fifth gym.
Spent a lot of time grinding and catching mons for a living dex so far though 😂

Years
38 or so hours! I fell behind a little, but planning on (hopefully demolishing) the E4 this weekend. 8D

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
26 and a half hours so far, just made it to the Pokemon League last time I played.

Years
47ish hours now. Been exploring all remaining areas and slowly evolving Pokémon I caught which haven't been evolved yet, for the dex entries. :D

Years
13 hours so far, I just got my 8th gym badge the last time I played, now I'm leveling up my Pokémon a bit before I take on the Elite Four, and catching more Pokémon since I didn't do much of that yet

Back