• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Dynamax Adventure Shiny

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Looking to start a thread/conversation about all the beautiful shiny Pokémon everyone has captured! I recently started doing the adventure raids whenever I have time and I've gotten pretty lucky. So far I've gotten a shiny Azelf, Heatran, Greedent, Ho-Oh, Jellicent and a Mr. Mime.

What are some good shiny Pokémon everyone else has found? And how do you continue pushing through when you go hours upon hours without a shiny?

Lastly, anyone looking to do some adventures let me know. Sometimes these people online make some absurdly questionable decisions.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Nobody has been interested in responding so far and please don't judge for my own response. But I thought I would share this funny and ironic story!

I had been doing Max Lair for a few days nonstop and my luck went cold. Invested a lot of time and came away empty handed. Was hunting for Solgaleo. He is difficult to beat due to his typing which makes it even more challenging. So I decided to take a break and I decided to do a random raid. I checked all the dens till I found a 5 star Pokémon. Ended up catching a shiny 5 star Tyrantrum! That blue Dino sure does look good. What are the odds though!? First den I battled 😂

Years
Dunsparce, Drapion, Aurorus and a G-max Hatterene.
Also caught a Maractus at one point, but I traded that away =p

The only 'end of den' shiny I have is my Pheromosa. Such a lovely sassy bug ^.^

None of these were hunted for though, they just happened while I was catching all the legendaries and UB's or grinding for Dynite ore, so for the how to push through thing I got nothing I can say =p

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
So far I've successfully hunted a shiny Suicune and Yvetal. I picked up a shiny Xatu, Torkoal, and Dragonair along the way. I just keep the Switch in its handheld mode and do chores around the house while playing raids online. Some online players take forever to select their moves... that drives me crazy. I was hunting for more shiny legendaries until I started playing BDSP/PLA.

Years
Barraskewda for me, which I then gave away to my husband since I didn't like it. I also may have gotten a shiny Articuno, but can't remember 100%. Haven't done many so this is honestly a good haul (even if it's just the one). ^^

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I caught this beautiful and glorious shiny today while doing a random dynamax adventure. It made up for how my online teammates were too awful to make it through Giratina.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Seems like the shiny Pokémon come and go in waves. Last week I was hunting Rayquaza. Landed a Pelliper, Poliwrath and Swampert. Then that beautiful black Rayquaza finally appeared.

I've been hunting mew two now. After a week, no luck with any shiny Pokémon. Gonna keep pushing through!

Back