• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] character art!

Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
just wanted to post some of my art here :D these are just some of the pokemon arts i've done lately, and are all of my personal characters!
50422940_YaNE608trUhcyd3.png

this is rora, an alomomola/umbreon fusion

35916291_dVyROsEMFXQ76mC.png

this one is suniya, who's a gothitelle/hatterene fusion! i've actually had her for a long time, since my original Y playthrough, but just recently made her into a fusion!

gosh i've got so much art lol but i'll keep the first post short!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 12, 2022
Those two are very well drawn. I don't have much to critique here, to be honest. Perhaps add some shading or something?

I especially enjoyed the design of the first fusion, it looks phenomenal.

cossu3

loves hack rom
Years
35916291_dVyROsEMFXQ76mC.png

this one is suniya, who's a gothitelle/hatterene fusion! i've actually had her for a long time, since my original Y playthrough, but just recently made her into a fusion!

gosh i've got so much art lol but i'll keep the first post short!

love the girls design, I'd put her like a half-gym like in a spooky Pokémon mansion that doesn't count like a gym but trainers use to get prepared for the successive gym
could be cool with a poison + ghost + psycho squad

if only could hackrom I'd love such an idea

Back