• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
Hi, I'm new to Pokémon tcgo but have gotten the hang of it very quickly, I live in the UK, work as a cival servant in IT, I enjoy crocheting, gardening, visiting Dawlish and trying to develop more social skills I'm not sure what else to say

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Bexxg87! Welcome to the forums! How long have you been a fan of Pokemon?

I love gardening so much -- what's your favorite thing to plant? :)

Years
I have been a fan of pokemon for not very long (about 6 months), I first got into in pokemon go then I found out about the trading card game online and I have recently started playing pokemon blue on a gbc emulator.

I generally like to plant various pollenating flowers and I currently have a blue berry bush, black currant bush and grape plant growing my blueberry and blackcurrant bushes are producing fruit this year so its exciting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I have been a fan of pokemon for not very long (about 6 months), I first got into in pokemon go then I found out about the trading card game online and I have recently started playing pokemon blue on a gbc emulator.

I generally like to plant various pollenating flowers and I currently have a blue berry bush, black currant bush and grape plant growing my blueberry and blackcurrant bushes are producing fruit this year so its exciting.

That is exciting! I'm currently growing cherry tomatoes, zucchini, peppers, and cucumber. I also planted some strawberries but... ehhhh... they're not looking so hot, lol. Wishing you and your plants the best! n_n;

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 30, 2020
Hey Welcome! I'm Max and I'm here new too!

Last edited:

Danvex203

Toge-lover
Years
Welcome, Bexxg! It's wonderful you are new to the franchise, especially the TCG games, I always enjoy playing them, though I prefer TCGO most. In anyway, please enjoy yourself and feel free to ask, talk or discuss anything within the forums. Glad to have you here, pal!

Years
GO is fun! i've been playing since day one, though I did take around a year-ish break sometime in...maybe 2018? welcome Bexx :3c

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 8, 2020
What is "Pokémon tcgo" is it like Pokmemon GO? because I like Pokemon Go as well as Pokemon Wack which is a Pokemon game.

Back