• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
Hello!

You can call me by my handle, shikasan, a long-time Pokémon fan. While I may not be a complete stranger when it comes to things Pokémon, this might be the first site that I've registered as a community member. I've actually been a lurker of most Pokémon related fansites, forums, communities etc.

One of the main reasons that I've registered is because I wanted to get involved in ROM hacking and maybe one day release my own full-fledged hack, but I also might be hanging out and join discussions outside of ROM hacking... So, yeah!

Hope we get along well!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Shikasan! Welcome to the community. PC was my first forum I ever registered to as well, and the better part of a decade later I'm still here! I'm sure you'll find lots to talk about, friends to make, and games to play. :) Good luck with your rom hack!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 1, 2020
@Ashscot: Yes! You're a fellow reader of the manga as well? Great piece of work by Inio Asano, if I say so myself. Hehe.
@Fairy: Thank you very much! I've browsed around a few threads, and it seems the community here is warm and friendly, I'm sure I'll be enjoying my stay here. :)

Last edited:
Back