• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Pokémon Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 9, 2010
Nice concept, I like the fire-sprite/tile/whatever. You should just change the real-life images, as already mentioned. Good luck with it! ^^

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Thanks!
But yes, I can assure you all that the real-life images will be changed!

I put them there as placeholders, as actually spriting that will take a while.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Correction: Azurill is a Normal-type Pokémon. Marill and Azumarill are Water, but Azurill is not.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Very nice! This will likely be a big one.
I'm gonna need to add some nice features to my game, too.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years

BEAUTIFUL BATTLES

006A.png

Amazing fourth-generation sprites featured against stunning backgrounds, what more could you ask for?

Last edited:

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Great battle scenes! Um, the Pokemon seem a little out of place compared to the battle floors. You may wanna fix that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Stunning screen man! This is looking good my friend. Keep it up and this will easily be one of the better games here! I really wanna see great things from this because I'm getting a great feel from the game already.

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
Years
Well, not to be rude, but the battle-selection screen is a little too 3rd gen for my tastes...

How does it look too much like the 3rd gen. Yes it is a 3rd gen starter kit but I think that it's awsome, and works well all together. It is much better than the 3rd gen and exceeds 4th gen battle backgrounds aswell.

The background looks really good. I like it a lot. And good use of the new cool HG/SS sprites.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
How does it look too much like the 3rd gen. Yes it is a 3rd gen starter kit but I think that it's awsome, and works well all together. It is much better than the 3rd gen and exceeds 4th gen battle backgrounds aswell.

The background looks really good. I like it a lot. And good use of the new cool HG/SS sprites.
I meant the actual box with, "Fight, Bag," ect.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
Well I'm not much of a scripter... I certainly wouldn't complain if someone were to script for me, but I'm not going to nag and whinge that I don't have one.

Definitely worth a shout out to Venom12 though, who not only did some of the scripting for me, but helped me figure it out a lot for myself, so I'm now much more capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back