• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rith's Trades & Egg Hatchery

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hi there! :)

I'm interested in your Shiny Vulpix LV. 1 Modest UT and Shiny Treeko LV. 1 Serious UT.

In exchange, I can offer a Lv. 54 (Not UT) Win2011 Celebi and a Lv. 68 (Not UT but hasn't leveled up once yet) Cresselia.

Let me know if you are interested in this trade.

Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
Hi there! :)

I'm interested in your Shiny Vulpix LV. 1 Modest UT and Shiny Treeko LV. 1 Serious UT.

In exchange, I can offer a Lv. 54 (Not UT) Win2011 Celebi and a Lv. 68 (Not UT but hasn't leveled up once yet) Cresselia.

Let me know if you are interested in this trade.

Thanks in advance! :)

Yeah sure, sounds good :) Like I said in my last post, today is a great day for trades as I'm pretty much home all day. Let me know when you'd like to trade. :)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in your:

Shiny Arbok LV. 22 Mild

I can offer you any of the following shinies in return for it:

Golem
Combusken
Larion
Luvdisc
Grovyle
alomomola
tauros

Let me know.

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'm interested in your:

Shiny Arbok LV. 22 Mild

I can offer you any of the following shinies in return for it:

Golem
Combusken
Larion
Luvdisc
Grovyle
alomomola
tauros

Let me know.

Aww! I'm glad you've taken an interest in her, she was my first and only wild shiny :P
Lairon would be great :) Do you have a moment now?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hey again. :)

I didn't see this on your list yesterday, but since it's there now I was wondering if you would also be interested in trading me this:

-Shiny Zorua LV. 1 Timid UT

I can offer either of the following shiny Pokemon:

Heatmor (Lv. 39 UT)
Gyarados (Lv. 32 Not UT, name in all caps)

Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks! :)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey again. :)

I didn't see this on your list yesterday, but since it's there now I was wondering if you would also be interested in trading me this:

-Shiny Zorua LV. 1 Timid UT

I can offer either of the following shiny Pokemon:

Heatmor (Lv. 39 UT)
Gyarados (Lv. 32 Not UT, name in all caps)

Just let me know if you're interested. Thanks! :)

I'll have to call you out on this one Soile, all my Pokemon are non redistributable minus event Pokemon as stated in my rules:

6. All my Pokemon are non redistributable unless otherwise mentioned. If I find out you traded my Pokemon to someone else intentionally, that's an automatic Blacklist.

Could you please remove my Ponyta, Dratini, and Zorua from your shop? Thanks

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Aww! I'm glad you've taken an interest in her, she was my first and only wild shiny :P
Lairon would be great :) Do you have a moment now?

Really? Your first wild shiny? That's awesome! Mine was a gloom back in diamond version, and I still have it today! Since then, I have been a massive shiny hunter and can claim almost fifty shinies I've found through SRing, MMing and REing. Yeah sorry I wasn't on when you replied, I would have traded with you right away. I still want to trade you so when you get back on, just PM me. I should be on all day today. If not, I'll be checking regularly for your message so we can trade. Have a great day and thanks for accepting my offer! Hope to hear from you soon!

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2014
I'm so sorry I haven't traded with you yet! I forgot about our trade... If you're still willing can you trade me: cottonee buneary spoink and magby instead of dunsparce. I can offer the tepig, pansage, archen and tynamo

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Pokémon: Ferroseed
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Move(s): Leech Seed, Spikes, and Stealth Rock

Let me know what i'll owe you for this ;)

Soile

Eevee Breeder
Years
I'm so sorry I haven't traded with you yet! I forgot about our trade... If you're still willing can you trade me: cottonee buneary spoink and magby instead of dunsparce. I can offer the tepig, pansage, archen and tynamo

Yeah, that's fine :) Let me know when you can be on.

Pokémon: Ferroseed
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Move(s): Leech Seed, Spikes, and Stealth Rock

Let me know what i'll owe you for this ;)

You can't have all three can you? The father would have to either be a Turtwig (Leech Seed & Stealth Rock), Cacnea (Leech Seed & Spikes), or Dwebble (Spikes & Stealth Rock).

Do you have a pansear? Otherwise, check my wants :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, that's fine :) Let me know when you can be on.

You can't have all three can you? The father would have to either be a Turtwig (Leech Seed & Stealth Rock), Cacnea (Leech Seed & Spikes), or Dwebble (Spikes & Stealth Rock).

Do you have a pansear? Otherwise, check my wants :)

That's correct, you cannot have all three of those moves together.

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Ah kay, didn't know that XD i'm horrible with breeding/egg moves. Yeah I do have a pansear I could trade. As for the egg moves, let me get leech seed and spikes. Can get stealth rocks tutored on Ferrothorn on BW2. :)

conno1049

Beginner breeder
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Hey could I get your shiny Arbok ?
I can give you all three of your regular wants and a cloned Arceus if your interested
:)

Back