• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Ultra Violet Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

karatekid552

What happens if I push it?....
Years
easiest way to get the national dex is switch back to vanilla red before you beat the e4...

since the nerd tooke the dome fossil you wont be able to get it again... sorry

Since people have so much of an issue with not having the National Dex, why don't you just create a secondary event for it that can be accessed any time? Maybe have it attached to the computer in OAK's lab, where it checks if you have the National Dex, and if not, gives you it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Since people have so much of an issue with not having the National Dex, why don't you just create a secondary event for it that can be accessed any time? Maybe have it attached to the computer in OAK's lab, where it checks if you have the National Dex, and if not, gives you it.

thats y ur the boss....

ok now after downloading the new 1.22 patch, you simply need to walk in oaks lab to get the national dex... if you have any issues with this please let me know

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Thanks mate I really appreciate the help! I figured I kinda screwed myself with the fossil :(
Oh well, no worries. Currently having too much fun to care! Great, great hack!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Thanks mate I really appreciate the help! I figured I kinda screwed myself with the fossil :(
Oh well, no worries. Currently having too much fun to care! Great, great hack!

on a similar note... players who are past the karate master can go pick up the other fighting pokemon any, cause he never takes it so you canjust go pick it up...

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
Gallade is not written in the guide and there is not anything mentioned about Dawn Stone.. can i obtain Gallade? (i wanted to make my starter Ralts for Gallade but i'm searching for Houndour now)

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
Just started playing around on this rom hack, and the whole catching your own starter pokemon is great.

I seen many pokemon that intrigued me for a starter, but I ended up going with a houndour
since I know I can't go wrong with a pokemon I really like.

this is a great hack I applaud you for it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
ok.. :) i thought evolutions of these would be obtained in this hack.. thanks ;)

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
Just downloaded the 1.22 patch. Still no National Dex :(
Walked into Oak's lab, talked to Oak, his aides, nothing.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Just downloaded the 1.22 patch. Still no National Dex :(
Walked into Oak's lab, talked to Oak, his aides, nothing.

I suggest putting your freshly patched clean fire red rom (patched with 1.22) in a new folder, aswell as your .sav that has been properly renamed to match your rom... and playing your game from that new folder... sometimes updates are not noticed until they are moved, I dont know why. but I just retested this and it worked great, all I did was check my pokedex outside the lab, I did not have national dex... I walked in and walked out and checked again... and I had it ;)

NOTE: the tab will still say pokedex, you have to open it and see that you have "numerical mode: national" as a mode.

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2017
after elite 4, i went to some side quests and the lady of the lost cave wanted a Beedrill from me.. i caught a kakuna and gave it the exp share.. while it is evolving, it freezes for some reason.. drums are going on but no finish. that also occurred while evolving metapod into butterfree.. (after e4, bg music also stopped. i checked the emulator's sound options but there is no problem. )

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
Two things.

1. That's the first time I've seen the hacker actually address a save problem 100% in some way. You are a true bro.
2. Those are probably the best GBC poke sprite colorizations I've seen yet. I applaud this effort, and I can't wait to see the rest.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
What can you catch in the starter catching area? It's probably in the guide but the link to it won't work for me :/

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
What can you catch in the starter catching area? It's probably in the guide but the link to it won't work for me :/
A PDF of the guide is there with the patch when you download.

Now, from what I remember (I don't have said PDF on hand at the moment) the roster is...
Machop
Hondour
Larvitar
Dratini
Gastly
Trapinch
Pichu
Spheal
Ralts

Basically one representation of all the other types. Obviously the powerful ones are very rare and hard to catch. Note that taking your own from the event causes the rival to obtain Charmander.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
A PDF of the guide is there with the patch when you download.

Now, from what I remember (I don't have said PDF on hand at the moment) the roster is...
Machop
Hondour
Larvitar
Dratini
Gastly
Trapinch
Pichu
Spheal
Ralts

Basically one representation of all the other types. Obviously the powerful ones are very rare and hard to catch. Note that taking your own from the event causes the rival to obtain Charmander.

yup he hit the nail on the head... here is the poke percentages:

Pichu 30%
Machop 20%
Ralts 10%
Gastly 10%
Trapinch 10%
Houndour 5%
Spheal 5%
Larvitar 5%
Dratini 5%

Harmonixer3500

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 19, 2018
Maybe this has already been adressed but the Shiny tile on Route 1 doesn't seem to work for me. I've walked over the space marked in the guide like 7 or 8 times and not a single shiny pokemon has appeared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back