• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaoguy

lookin for a veteran gs hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
Mew is in "Victory Road" in the bottom of the Safari Zone.

Zowayix

hi
Years
How do I get HM04 STrength in Brown?
I know that you have to go to northwest of Hayward City
but the guy who gives it to you says he wants a "special amulet"
Where do you get that?

Chaoguy

lookin for a veteran gs hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
The amulet is in the sliph warehouse. you first need the card key that is in the huanted forest. On the first floor after the cave part, go down as soon as you get up there. Follow the path and viola! A card key.

Last edited:
Years
In Pokemon Brown,in the town where there is first gym, if I get inside the pokemon center the game get struck .Is this a glitch or my rom is bad.Please help.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
On Pokémon Brown I Think Where do you get Surf?

On Route 61, you'll have to get there by going through Castro Forest.

In Pokemon Brown,in the town where there is first gym, if I get inside the pokemon center the game get struck .Is this a glitch or my rom is bad.Please help.

It's probably you, I haven't heard of that problem even once.

If you need help finding an area, just use the town map, and if you didn't get that, just go into a house and look at the NPC's town map.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
How come I don't get the Pokedex at the start of Brown? I already got about 4-5 badges and I still don't have it.

Years
It's probably you, I haven't heard of that problem even once..

I have tried it with 6 different roms,but I still cannot get inside the pokemon center.

How come I don't get the Pokedex at the start of Brown? I already got about 4-5 badges and I still don't have it.

You should have gone to the poke mart in the town where Tim's lab is .

Last edited:

Night_Blue

STFU
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2011
Its in Eagulou Park
But you have to go through a small cave
I think you need the mist stone,do you have it

I think the mist stone is in pokemon mansion
And is it my rom that some pokemons back sprites are messed up

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2010
how can i get to the next city with the third gym?

how can i get inside the gym in laurel city?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2009
Hello
Having some trouble with Pokemon Brown.

In the cave to the right in Eagulou City there is a glitch. On my way to finding a legendary I got stuck for some reason. Suddenly I the character turns to the left/up and start bumping, lol. The only thing I can do is use dig to escape.

What to do?

Btw, I've tried different roms, and different ips-patches. ( 1.1 from zophar and the final on the homepage, but with no result.)

Cowai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back