• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! AN EMBLEM!!!1!11! THANKS PC!11!!1 ::::3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Do you care about receiving emblems? Does it annoy you or you're excited about it?

Tbh, i do like receiving emblems but not like I go craycray or anything...

Opinions guys!

Years
I love collecting emblems, because it's always fun when a staff member gives you one for unexpected stuff, I mean emblems are like little achievements and it's always fun achieving something on PC. Not to mention they are often awarded for participating in competitions and events on PC as well!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh YES, I really LOVE receiving emblems! xD I think it's a really neat way to be rewarded for accomplishments on PC and for being the best member you could possibly be. It's really a great feeling and a surprise to see that PM notification pop up on your screen signifying a shiny new emblem. It makes me know that I have contributed my part to this place and it also serves as a milestone to see how far I've gone and where I've been. I wish to receive all sorts of emblems in the future, I really do!
Dear mods, do remember me if I qualify for any, yea~? xD xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Of course I love emblems, it shows how active you're in PC in my opinion. But I rarely get them anyway, I only get emblems for participating in events, not those special emblems that the mods think that you deserve them.

But I guess I will get them, someday...

Melody

Banned
Years
I enjoy any well intended or clever emblem for positive achievements. I don't however, expect to receive any on a day-to-day basis, and I'm not going out of my way to get one.

I just play my part in PC and if I get one, it's a nice bonus. But it doesn't matter in the long run if I don't get one.

I will embark on various events and activities for an emblem yes, but that's only for fun. Even when embarking on those things, I don't always expect an emblem...so getting one is nice. Do I endeavor to get emblems? No. Do I like getting them? Yes, of course, but I don't expect them unless someone thinks I deserve it.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I love emblems!~♥

I'm an emblem chaser! If there's an emblem I know I can get, I'll go for it for sure ;P
It gives some nice touch to your profile when you go to your emblem list and seeing a good number of emblem in there :D

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I do like the Emblems even though I do not get many of them. If People get them I try not to get jealous of them. If I get one then cool with me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ah I like emblems! I don't ever try to get them, so it's a nice surprise when someone thinks I should have a particular one and gives it to me. And it's also fun because it kinda shows what those staff members were thinking about me. Which is weird because I just don't expect people to think about me at all? idk. Anyway emblems are pretty cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't really care anymore. I have the most emblems, and like when I got the highest post count I just... lost interest lmao :x The last time I really cared was probably January 2011 because I felt I deserved two emblems then I got them so I was like WOO.

Years
Meh. If people want to give me emblems, that's cool. Otherwise I usually don't give them out (PotW being exception), and I don't add any to my profile, even though I could. 8)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think it's nice and Ive received a few but i dont go out of my way to get Emblems,I think they're a nice feature here but I dont collect them or anything.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I had that one emblem for being paired for a really long time on one of my old accounts, but I didn't even notice. If I were to get one then it'd be cool for a moment but it's not like I could rub it in somebody's face or anything.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I wish I could get an emblem. I don't have any, but I wish I could get a few. I don't really care all that much though.

Back