• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV Riverdale

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I do! Haven't seen the last episode yet due to being busy though. I really like it: the setting, the mystery, the characters (Veronica <3). I hope the quality remains consistent over the entire season.

Years
Just been watching it quite a lot recently and I'm really enjoying it! Although some of the characters are really stereotypical and some parts are kinda cheesy, the series has a good plot and some strong moments imo, I can't wait to watch more :)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
I did loved it, I was crazy about this show for the first episodes. I still watch it and can't wait for thurdays, but... I feel like it's starting to stall a bit?? I really wish it's not that kind of show that start great but stall and nothing happens D:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Ok so I caught up fully, and really like it! Sometimes the dialogue can be a bit cheesy but it's got an interesting plot and characters all the same. I'm loving the fact that Jughead is getting some more depth, and that Josie's character was explored more too.

I really love the cinematography though, it's a beautifully shot show.

Anyone know why there's such a long break until the next episode?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Some other CW shows are having a big break as well. No idea why, though, but I know it happens from time to time.

Still haven't caught up...

Years
Okay my friend at school just told me we have ages to wait until the next episode and I'm not happy.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
Veronica! I always have a soft spot for tough but kind girls with an emotional/angsty side. But I like Betty and Cheryl, too. None of the guys have really caught my attention yet, and I also can't really understand why Jughead is so popular.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
hiya! i love this show a lot, it's sort of the tv show me and my mom bond over. she introduced me to it and i got sucked in. now we watch it every thursday together when it comes on.<3

my fave character is jughead, he's so mysterious and his actor for him is very cute ehehe

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Yes!! My friends recommended it and we've been (or were) watching it every week. I'm kind of like love-hating it, but definitely more on the love side, I suppose, since I can't stop watching. :D

I have so many complaints about the stupid things people do in this show sometimes, the inexplicable evolving and then rapidly devolving of characters, and the cheesy dialogue you guys mentioned, but I love a good mystery and I can't stay away, lol. Also how toxic are the parents in literally this entire town???

Favorite characters have got to be Veronica and Jughead, they just make the most sense to me and have made me facepalm the least. I like them because they haven't been incredibly stupid or annoyed me immensely yet.

I know I said a lot of negative things, but I do like this show

Charlie Brown

Years
Also how toxic are the parents in literally this entire town???

Oh yeah absolutely ahah. Veronica's mum was probably the best parent before the last/second last episode with the forgery lol. It's no wonder a lot of these kids are messed up.

I feel like it's been so long since the last episode that I need to binge everything so far to remember what's been happening haha.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I finally caught up, hehe. I wish Betty and Cheryl's mom would kill each other in a face-off, my god they're so awful. I'm curiously awaiting the next episode for the newest clue to the murder mystery.

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
I've been reading Archie comics for years, so I have a good handle of all of the characters. It's interesting to see how they've changed for the show.

The writer of Afterlife with Archie and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch is heavily involved with the show, so you can see a lot of his influence for a moodier, darker take.

People taking Archie panels and giving them dialogue from the show is one of my favorite things.

Charlie Brown

Years
I just watched the new episode, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:

Years
Really enjoyed that last episode, does anyone know how many episodes there is in season one? Just asking cause I'm thinking there can only be a few episodes left.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 19, 2019
I thought 24? At least that's what I've heard other people say but I have no idea.

I enjoyed episode 8, glad we got a more humane side to Alice. That ending left me shocked though. :o

Back