• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Team, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverman

Touches Naive Squirtles
Years
Hey guys, one of my friends wants to set up a CUTE TEAM. I not worried about movesets TOO much yet. I don't think it will be for competitive, tourney play. Let's come up with some basic options for a CUTE TEAM. Maybe some use of the Eviolite stone here and there.... I'm just worried about the abysmal stats of unevolved Pokemon.

Pikachu with Light Ball
Togekiss
Shaymin
Clefable
Azumarill
Umbreon

Mew if She goes Legendary...

Wish I could add Jigglypuff...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I think "cute" is a fairly subjective term and things that would fit on a "cute" team for you probably wouldn't be the same for me. :( MAYBE I THINK PINSIR IS CUTE OK

Anyway, this forum is primarily for rating completed teams. You're the one who builds the team - to be completely honest, I don't enjoy building teams that much. ;-; If you choose all of your Pokémon and your movesets and redo your RMT then I could definitely help out, but until then there's not much we can do for ya.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Blissey is considered pretty cute and is a competitive BEAST.
Go for Wigglytuff! I wanna see a well played Wigglytuff!
If you're doing Pikachu you might as well step it up for Raichu.

Honestly, I would suggest just going through the Pokedex and pick out a team of the six pokemon you think are the cutest.

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2011
Pachirisu is one of my personal favorites for cuteness, as well as quilava. Shaymin is totally my fav pokemon!! Which game are you talking about, cuz I know a way to get a ribbon a day in d/p.

Anti

return of the king
Years
The CBC main forum is for competitive teams. This is too incomplete to move to In-Game Team Help though. You at least need basic movesets. Vrai basically summed it up. Given the fact that this doesn't meet basic requirements, I'll lock it. Feel free to repost it in In-Game Team Help though if you complete the thread with proper details.

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back