• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Rancher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The heroine OW looks really nice. But that bluish things on her eyes, is that make up or what? She look so sleepy.

Nice update btw.

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
To fly to the moon..,
Nice one, PoKeMaKeR!

Not quite what I had in mind lol :D

The heroine OW looks really nice. But that bluish things on her eyes, is that make up or what? She look so sleepy. Nice update btw.

Uhm that "make-up" is really her eye color :embarrass
You think I should change it?
Like make it darker or something?
Thanks for the comments!

PoKéMaKeR

EDIT: I also made a male trainer OW but I want more posts before showing that one, because now it feels like nobody is interrested :(

Last edited:

OAK

Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2010
Hi PoKéMaKeR !
I really love your new screens and your new heroine sprite.
I would love to see the new male trainer :D

I wanted to play the demo, but the link isnt working :(
Could you fix it ?

And keep it up, this game looks so great.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
While playing Rancher, I uploaded the initial game file (Pokémon Rancher Demo.exe) to other File Hosters, I hope you don't mind PoKéMaKeR ?

Alternate Download Links if needed ;)

Nice new sprite, I think the pink hair is a little too bright but they do look different in-game :/

I'd like to see the new Male Sprite/OW

Also I like the new XP bar, fits in well with the text box :)

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
Hi PoKéMaKeR !
I really love your new screens and your new heroine sprite.
I would love to see the new male trainer :D

I wanted to play the demo, but the link isnt working :(
Could you fix it ?

And keep it up, this game looks so great.

Thanks and as EJames2100 said, he already uploaded the demo to several other sites, so try these links!

Nice heroine sprite--but she looks like Maylene, a gym leader from Sinnoh.
Oh, I also recommend storing the demo either on Rapidshare or savefile.com because I can't download the demo.

That's just because of her pink hair I guess, because it's not.. :P

Alternate Download Links if needed ;)

Nice new sprite, I think the pink hair is a little too bright but they do look different in-game :/

I'd like to see the new Male Sprite/OW

Also I like the new XP bar, fits in well with the text box :)

Why is it too bright?
Because in my opinion it's not

Here is a new building I made just 10 minutes ago*

Pokemonhouse.png

* I made it after seeing Waudaby's new building (This one looks like him, but I made it myself)

And here is the new hero ow:

dp_hero2.png

Tell me what you think!

Thanks for reading

PoKéMaKeR

PoKéMaKeR1

Pokemon Rancher creator!
Years
riley.png

Here's the official Riley sprite made by Nintendo. And, I could create some tilesets for you but not sprites.

Ah too bad, thanks for that sprite though :)

Reminders:

A contest is open, read the rules in the update from february 16th
Also I'm currently looking for trainersprite-spriter(s)
If you want to apply do the following:

PM me with the title : "apply for spriter"
In the PM put the following:​
  1. Your name (not necessary)​
  2. Reason why I should pick you (if it's bad doesn't automatically mean your not chosen)​
  3. Prove of your work​
  4. Your msn address​
And a request to readers of this thread:

Post some comments en (constructive) critism please, so I can use it to improve the game!

Thanks for reading!

PoKéMaKeR​

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
Maybe it's cause I don't really link Pink :P

Nice new hero, I like the house too ^_^

Any updates on story progression and etc.. ?

Wind Gale

Lost With the Wind
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Nice game. I like the detail you added to the sprites.

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
can someone tell me how to play these games? whenever i try to open GAME it says im missing RGSS102E or sumthin like that. can anyone tell me how to get that, or send me a file with instructions what to do.

Soldiers of Filth

Semi-Pro Band Promoter and Art
Years
i got an idea for the contest:

Team Galactic captures Cresselia because there is a myth that it can use its lunar powers to cause everything to go into a permanent night, causing Darkrai to come out so they can capture Darkrai and use its abilty to trap people in dreams to control them, taking over the world like that :P

but then like u release Cresselia and chase it around, capture it, and use its powers to return the day and night like normal, but Galactic gets really mad and goes all out with Darkrai and takes control of all of the gym leaders, and sends them all out to get you, and after you beat them, the Galactic leader fights you with his team and Darkrai as like a final boss battle and after you defeat him, Darkrai regains control of himself and flees, releasing all the leaders minds, then you have to go fight the remaining leader(s) that you didnt defeat before the madness begins, go to the E4, beat the champion, then go to a place to face Darkrai and capture him. then when u get to the place to face darkrai, the Galactic Leader will be just before Darkrais chamber and challenge you one last time. wat ya think?

Last edited:

NoMasterBallsNeeded4Legends

★soɹɹʎ` ıɯ ndsıpǝ poʍu :)★
Years
could i be a beta tester?
i have no expierience, but am great at finding bugs, and contributing ideas and thoughts to make it funnier, or cooler, or serious. whatever you want, i can do
so, how bout it?
contact me through my msn (at top)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back