• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
where ican get the passport.

hey all... where i can get passport to naljo region..??

and how to get in S.S anne.?

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
hey all... where i can get passport to naljo region..??

and how to get in S.S anne.?

You can't obtain the passport - afraid the tunnel is as far as you can get with Naljo :P As for the SS Anne, you need the SS Ticket, which you can find toward the very end of the game in the final dungeon.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
i can't find meboy emulator to download to play this hack on my cell. Can anyone help me?

Unless you have a android or Iphone. You need to google an emulator for your cell phone download it,extract it, and follow the steps on the Pokemon Brown download on the first page.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
i have another question
i had reached hayward city but still there is no sign of 2nd,3rd or 4th gen pokes is this some problem?
OMG, what pokemon you wanted to see? Most of next gen pokes are later, or must be evolved or traded like Leafleon, Rhyperior or Electravire, if you think that you will met gible in the gras that's mean that you are realy naive. 2nd gen pokes are able to catch in this game like hoondour misdrevus etc. or if you in hayward city you can obtain 2 nd gen starters in game corner

Years
no i thnk i patched ths rom wrong the file which i downloaded has following name:
pokemon_red_(u)_(s)_(!).zip
was it ok?
Also how much later do i have to wait m pretty confused about making a team and i havent got a gible nor found it.

no i thnk i patched ths rom wrong the file which i downloaded has following name:
pokemon_red_(u)_(s)_(!).zip
was it ok?
Also how much later do i have to wait m pretty confused about making a team. And where is rhyhorn any ways?

Last edited:

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
yeah yt never gets behind on anything but i was asking for a text walkthrough or guide not a visual one. Any ways do u knw how far i have to go for a rhyhorn in ths hack i am in malias city with only wartortle and pikachu

i have another question
i had reached hayward city but still there is no sign of 2nd,3rd or 4th gen pokes is this some problem?

You can find Rhyhorn at:
- Route 58, south of Botan City
- The mansion in Castro Valley
- Eagolou City in Eagulou City

I think the first of these you get to is Route 58, but I'm not sure where you currently are as there's no 'Malias City' I know of.. From Hayward City and the fact you have a Wartortle, it's a couple of cites away yet. Equally, it's around Botan City/Castro Valley when you start seeing Gen II Pokemon in the wild.

Years
thanks Cardboardbox for your help. How foolish of me. Sorry it was marison city (first gym city).
I had got magmar frm a house south of hayward city but i need a magmarizer to evolve it right? Where is it and where are the other evolving items like reaper cloth, electrizer, dubious disc, protector. And i have heard some pokes are available through trading only like electivire, magmortar, dusknoir
how to obtain them?

OMG, what pokemon you wanted to see? Most of next gen pokes are later, or must be evolved or traded like Leafleon, Rhyperior or Electravire, if you think that you will met gible in the gras that's mean that you are realy naive. 2nd gen pokes are able to catch in this game like hoondour misdrevus etc. or if you in hayward city you can obtain 2 nd gen starters in game corner

i can't find any game corner in hayward city

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
thanks Cardboardbox for your help. How foolish of me. Sorry it was marison city (first gym city).
I had got magmar frm a house south of hayward city but i need a magmarizer to evolve it right? Where is it and where are the other evolving items like reaper cloth, electrizer, dubious disc, protector. And i have heard some pokes are available through trading only like electivire, magmortar, dusknoir
how to obtain them?

i can't find any game corner in hayward city
Sorry game corner is in the next city.
Magmarizer is north from jotho, you need surf and then go to south.
Electrarizer is in power plant, reaper cloth is not in this game cuz no dsuklop, to use dubius disc you need erielr have upgrade (this item is in rocket hideout) protector is in the cave north of hayward city (trainers on lvl 70 need surf) Trading pokes, hmm i think you talking about evolutions by trading, in the game are items like trade stones, use it on machoke or kadabra, those items are like transfering from other games to evolve pokemon

Last edited by a moderator:

Nidrax

I'm starting with hex editing
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 18, 2015
I got bugs when playing on BGB or VBA-M, but works fine on my mobile phone MeBoy emulator. What could be the reason of bugs when playing on PC?

brownj.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2011
What would you guys say is a good level to try the final dungeon? I've been trying but the boss(?) is the only thing left, I think.
I have a level 68 Lapras, 62 Scizor, 55 Alakazam, 54 Rhyperior, 52 Pupitar, and 48 Charizard.

I know I'm severely underleveled but I wondered when other people tried the final dungeon. Also, are there any good places to train Charizard? The dungeon hasn't been helpful.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
The dungeon was helpful to me. It trained my Charizard from somewhere around level 60 to level 80. I recommend level 80s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back