• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Meh. Whatever the reason is idc. |D

... I don't think I've written a one-shot since the Gold/Ruby one. And that was what.. two years ago?

OH SNAP IT'S A 44. GO 45.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Shawn it is weird to see you with that theme yet without a bold, light green username. /jsyk

I forgot when I wrote my last one XD; But we were talking about fanfics and stuff in EGC's IRC which prompted me to start working on one ^^;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I... have no ideas for a one-shot. I'll just keep my creative brain to roleplay. /hasn't been able to achieve tagvana the past few days. ;w;

UH OH IT'S A 47. QUICK, LAUNCH THE 48.

TY

Lol, mine stayed the same...
Anyways im buliding a new FIFA 11 team via my laptop for PS3, anyone wanna in xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I THOUGHT WE HAD ALL AGREED EA WAS BAD.
Also.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

That Gif is amazing, jsyk.

I liked the GC version of HP2 that EA made, and I normally don't like video games based after movies... That was EA right.

Years
63. EA published every HP movie tie-in game. Although I'm surprised Warner Bros didn't release them itself.

EA brings me SimCity releases! Therefore they're inherently not evil! except for them making me wait 10 years for a proper successor to Sim City 4

On a serious note, they haven't been the worst publisher for quite a few years now. That role belongs to Activision and its "Can we cash in on it year after year after year?" attitude regarding games. They drop interesting IPs simply because they can't be rehashed every year!

TY

Indeed the CoD series sucks aswell...
But EA screwed the CnC series up, made all servers fail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back