• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

But it's also going to be stormy apparently. meh.

Mijumaru/Oshawott pulling a Shinji in the first ep of the "new" series of Pokemon. Splendid.
Spoiler:

Years

But it's also going to be stormy apparently. meh.

Mijumaru/Oshawott pulling a Shinji in the first ep of the "new" series of Pokemon. Splendid.
Spoiler:

Nica has just become only the third person to recognize "Occupy Hikari10".

My Oshawott is sooooooo top percentage.

Years

Studies have shown that I act more unusual when I don't have a Pokemon-based avatar/signature theme up.

87% say Hikari started getting more unusual and got more popularity since breaking her tradition of a Pokemon-based avatar/signature theme.

Last edited:
Years

Now people are asking something like this:

OMG Hikari what weird avatar choices you have!

Well, that's because I am hilarious.

Years

It's currently winter in my part of the globe.

I can't believe it's nearly July? I want to bring my derp avatar back but something's telling me not to.

I am like, so unusual... it's happened to me since I broke from my tradition of Pokemon themes.

Years
TV network would have to be crazy to put that up with all those sue happy Americans in the audience.

Was rather amusing though.

Considering our laws here, if the newscast had actually aired, they couldn't have been sued. Besides, Virginia isn't a state really known for having sue-happy residents. New York, Mississippi, and California, on the other hand...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I seem to recall a police officer getting his taser and gun mixed up, obviously resulting in killing someone. The police then went on to sue the taser company arguing that a competent officer shouldn't be able to get them mixed up.

They make for some bemusing reading.

Last edited:
Years

Speaking of tasers, in Sydney (my home city of Australia) a Brazilian student was killed by a taser, prompting review by NSW Police to have a review into tasers.

Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back