• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Here's a (probable) fact: Nica has the largest probability of crushing this thread's hopes with that number of nothingness than any other (regularly posting) staffer. Fear her(dier)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Ya basically this is my place to be mean to y'all n_n outside of here I'm nice tho!!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I do suppose so. We've done it many a time before now :U

Though now it really is time to leave. Lappy and Pokey'll probably be back to help keep this place alive soon :V

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nah sleep imo since I'm probably going soon tbh lol.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I fixed it I fixed it :c

And Nicaaaaaaa where have you been. This thread's count has been much too high lately :V

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Actually I think I will sleep too much to think about :x

Idk I forget it extrudes tbh sorry! Only noticed in new posts lol.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

We have never been even close to 500.
The record is still 301.

I dropped Koko Heckzumatijarlu a few episodes in. The people who made it obviously have no idea how either guns or gunfights work. Too much shooting guns off people's hands, shooting down entire crowds without reloading, not shooting and talking to comrades when in a gunfight and without cover and rambling the entire names of everything as if reading from Wikipedia in Engrish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back