• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Is it bad that I find this really funny?
Spoiler:

Either I'm too tired or this is legitimately funny. Can't tell which.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I never got that joke until recently, my 13 year old self saw the picture and said lulz hitler kid! But now, the pun wording just kills me.
snapes_on_plane.jpg

Like this, its snape's on a plane, the spiritual successor to Snakes on a Plane!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I bet Toujie hasn't posted yet cause she's afraid to post with a bunch of guys scrambling for her attention. XD
Wait there's another Emblem at hand? OKAY THAT'S IT STEER CLEAR EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT IT YOU NEED TO GO OVER MY DEAD REMAINS, NO BARS HOLD MELEE COMING YOUR WAY!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm interested to see her reaction to this thread.

Here's something for valentines day.
576975_223051937824067_1435780445_n.jpg

Elendil, the fact that this is all over an emblem ruined any seriousness in your post. X)

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
I'm good. Yeah, what's up with that?

Wow, I saw someone today that made me think about this.
Spoiler:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Good c:
Haha, you seen one of those people who appear to be a combination of male and female, I assume? That, or someone mistook you for a woman. I'm going to assume you meant the first one. ;D

I hate these pictures (____ happens if you ignore this, etc.), but this one amused me.
551143_215100938619167_2016212485_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back