• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just started doing the beginning of Ghost tower arc, already finished the intro sequence. Also changed the the thread layout a bit, and changed the title.

Added some more events. Finished the Hospitality mini-arc.

Last edited:
Years
Just started doing the beginning of Ghost tower arc, already finished the intro sequence. Also changed the the thread layout a bit, and changed the title.

Added some more events. Finished the Hospitality mini-arc.

Great!When's the next beta coming out?

Also I noticed that in the Pokémon Centre in Pewter City,Nurse Joy resets the game after she heals my Pokémon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2020
this game looks very promising but ill wait at least until after u can reach the elete 4 or orange islands 2 play this but i will keep a eye on it

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
That's the worst part.IT DOSEN'T. >=C
It sends you back to the title screen and starts you from your last save.

For real? That's weird, all the nurse joy uses the exact same script. Oh well, I'll look into it. Anyway, I'm planning to release the next beta after finishing CELEDON CITY.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
For real? That's weird, all the nurse joy uses the exact same script. Oh well, I'll look into it. Anyway, I'm planning to release the next beta after finishing CELEDON CITY.
Uh...it's spelled "Celadon City". :)

Just pointing that out.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
If this hack is finished, I swear I will be the most happy guy on the planet. This seems like a really good hack.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Just added some events in LAVENDER TOWER. Replaced a trainer class to make room for "ZOMBIE" trainer class.

If this hack is finished, I swear I will be the most happy guy on the planet. This seems like a really good hack.

Lol, Okay =)

BlueEon

Weavile
Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
This game looks good. Really looking forward to this.
But Red's OW's colors are not looking good...

Another thing, The download to the latest beta is a LIPS- Not an IPS rom.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Wow, this looks really awesome, I've always liked manga hacks. Unfortunately, there were never any good, finished ones (as far as I know). Also, maybe I could make you some userbars? However, I have not been making them for long, so it is possible that they won't be that good.

Years
Wow, this looks really awesome, I've always liked manga hacks. Unfortunately, there were never any good, finished ones (as far as I know). Also, maybe I could make you some userbars? However, I have not been making them for long, so it is possible that they won't be that good.
I hear ya.Hardly any are even made. =|

Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
I know that but in the manga gary is green
It was mistranslated when moving to the US.
Blue became Green and Green became Blue, but since most people grew up with the Rival being Blue
They refer it like that. There is no real wrong name for him... well... Except Gary because if you want to get technical Gary and Ash do not exist in canonical Pokemon, they were just created for the sake of the anime.

Back