• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
soulhackers.png

Members.

Bolens=All-Around Hacker
Pinkish Purple=Spriter/Storyliner
ɯɐǝq ɹǝpʎɥ=Alpha/Beta Tester
XShadow_ReaperX=Scripter

Info.
Soul Hackers, the new breed of hackers. I(Bolens) am looking to create a team that will combat against other hacks at an advanced level. Not to compete with all time hacking greats, but to install our names in hacking fame. Those who wish to join, do so now, as we are not stopping till we get to the top!

Projects.
Pokemon Vira
With the Pokemon World being pushed to extinction...one Boy sets out to find some way to reverse it all. Sure he may just be an average kid...but he doesn't know that destiny will play a very large role in his life. Travel through the Maria Region...meeting new faces..and old characters from different Regions all collaborating to save the Pokemon Species. Travel through time is just one of the many aspects of this extraordinary game. Find out why the Pokemon are going extinct and more in...Pokemon Vira.

Support.
I am in need of a team to make this hack go through. I am looking for:

None At The Moment

Application Form.
Code:
Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Email:
Contact information:

Future Projects.

1. Pokemon Morganite (Unfinished)
2. Pokemon Corroded Memories (Unfinished)

Banner.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update:

• Title-Screen completed, and thread updated.
Time: 2:45 P.M.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Skills: Beta Tester, Plot/Storyline/Idea generator, Userbar/Banner Maker.

Proof of work: Test(ing/ed) for Pokemon: Destiny by vietazn, Pokemon: Ultimate Quest by Nikolai fox, and Pokemon Heroes: Tri Elements by PEPITO1O1O

Past experience: Making userbars, coming up with ideas, and beta testing hacks like Destiny and Ultimate Quest.

Contact information: VM or PM. Also, PM for email.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Beta Tester, Plot/Storyline/Idea generator, Userbar/Banner Maker.

Proof of work: Test(ing/ed) for Pokemon: Destiny by vietazn, Pokemon: Ultimate Quest by Nikolai fox, and Pokemon Heroes: Tri Elements by PEPITO1O1O

Past experience: Making userbars, coming up with ideas, and beta testing hacks like Destiny and Ultimate Quest.

Contact information: VM or PM. Also, PM for email.

Alright, show me some proof of your userbar making skills. Just whip one up, and show it to me. If I like it, your on the team as Userbar/Banner Maker. Once we get around to releasing an Alpha/Beta, I'll see if I want you to beta test my hack. Thanks for applying.

tjwilliams24 Employment Status: Currently pending, waiting for userbar to decide final factor of acceptance into the team.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Alright, this was really quick. I could make a better one more fit to your liking, but here it is.

Alright, seems good enough. Thanks for applying, you are on the team as Userbar/Banner Maker. Welcome to Soul Hackers!

Make sure to check this thread daily for status changes and requests for work/etc. It is good to stay on top of things.

x Necromorph x

Super Saiyan 4
Years
Skills: Beta Testing, Banner/Userbar Maker
Proof of work: Sig, and I havent Beta Tested before.
Past experience: On Team Masterz for Mapping and Scripting, On Team Blaze for Scripting, and I have a lot of time on my hands.
Contact information: PM or VM

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Skills: Beta Testing, Banner/Userbar Maker
Proof of work: Sig, and I havent Beta Tested before.
Past experience: On Team Masterz for Mapping and Scripting, On Team Blaze for Scripting, and I have a lot of time on my hands.
Contact information: PM or VM

Well, whip up a sample banner for me to see. If I like it, your on as Banner Maker. Thanks for applying.

x Necromorph x Employment Status=Pending until banner is shown and I confirm acceptance into team.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update:

Boot-screen editing has been completed, moving on towards Gamefreak logo replacement. Thread has been updated.

Time=6:00 P.M.

I'd like to be a mapper. I'll upload proof of work soon.

Okay, whenever you get around to it, show me your mapping skills. Thanks for applying.

HackDeoxys Employment Status: Needs to show mapping skills through pictures for me to decide whether to accept him into the team.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2016
Can I join?

Can I join?
past experience: Lots of mapping
Skills: Napper. (whoops.)
Proof: coming soon.
Also, can I be a beta tester?
Sorry, can I be a mapper, not a napper?

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Can I join?
past experience: Lots of mapping
Skills: Napper. (whoops.)
Proof: coming soon.
Also, can I be a beta tester?
Sorry, can I be a mapper, not a napper?

I'm going to see more proof of mapping skills later on, but from the looks of what you showed me, they look pretty promising. Congratulations, you made the team as a Mapper. Make sure to check this thread often for updates, and important requests and etc.

With asking to be beta tester, when we get closer to our Alpha/Beta release date, we will talk about it then. I need to make sure all bugs/glitches/errors are accounted for and remedied. Thanks for your cooperation.

Update:

Route 1 mapping is about to commence. PwnageMew, I will be sending the newest IPS file to you for mapping purposes.

Time: 8:05 P.M.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Can I change my App to: Mapper?
Ill put up some proof in a bit

Yes, it is either you or HackDeoxys. Seeing as how HackDeoxys hasn't shown me any mapping skills proof, you get first grabs. Post some pictures of your mapping skills, and I'll decide. Thanks for applying.

x Necromorph x Employment Status= Changed application to Mapper. Still need to see mapping skills proof for determining factor to accept him into the team.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Ok here is my proof:
Spoiler:

I can post more if ya want.

Looks good, your able to create maps that flow quite well together, and that don't clash with each other. Your on-board as Mapper. Make sure to check this thread often for important updates, and requests, etc. Thanks for applying.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
If you would allow it, I would like to Index Sprites or Map.

Skills: Mapping: I combine tiles to make more detail. Indexing: I index whatever you want, whenever you want, but I can't insert sprites (I'm super bad at it).
Proof of work: Mapping: http://img248.imageshack.us/i/map1forbolens.png/
Indexing: http://img252.imageshack.us/g/chiramiiindexed.png/
Past experience: I made Regi Town for my old hack, Pokemon RegiRangers.
Contact information: PM me

Well, I guess it would be good to have another mapper, and your sprite indexing will come in handy. Your map was fairly well done, and your sprite indexing was superb. Your on the team as Mapper/Sprite Indexer. Thanks for applying, and make sure to check this thread daily for updates, and requests. Welcome to Soul Hackers!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Can I join?
Past experiance: Mapping Fakemon making
Skills: Mapper
Proof: see below

Just to let you know Pwnagemew didn't make those maps he showed you. I did. We worked on a hack together and i showed him the maps. I had no idea he would use them as proof. Sorry.
Spoiler:

Back