• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
You guys are talking about soundtracks? The mystery dungeon soundtrack is the best soundtrack in my opinion. I like the Heart Gold/Soul Silver vs Red/Lance too. I hope they make cool soundtrack like those in X and Y.

blue

gucci
Years
That's another feature I always look forward to in new games, music. Theres always that one soundtrack that I love when a new game comes along and from all the games, there isn't one soundtrack that I dislike.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I wonder if they'll have one dominant instrument like Hoenn which had an ambudance of Trumpets equal to it's amount of water.
I hope the champ's theme isn't cutesy...I want something like the pre gen V champs.
Also the E4 should have it's theme turned up to 11. I always look forward to the league's themes (champ and E4) and the legends.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
The B2W2 Champion music was neat...hopefully X/Y will keep it up.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I liked the B2/W2 Champion music.

I hope they how some sort of Jukebox feature, where we can listen to music from other games too.

I'd not mind this, because really I'd love to listen to Unova again. But based on how awesome Unova was, it's likely that this region in terms of music will be just as amazing. n_n

Years
The B2W2 Champion music was neat...hopefully X/Y will keep it up.

Yeah, I loved that music from the Champion Iris battle, it sounded nothing like your stereotypical Champion battle music.

And the idea of a Jukebox for previous gen music would sound nice, especially if all the older gens' tunes are remastered cos I want to see what all the old music would sound like with the new technology.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Oh my, the Iris Battle Theme! xD

Wow it was brilliant! Some Champion Battle theme similar to that in Pokémon X and Y might make it even better, depending on how the Champion's room looks like. 'Cause as for Iris in B2/W2, it was more a space-theme, so whichever music that would fit the room that the champion is in would make the battle x10 better. ^^

So it makes me wonder... I wonder what kind of theme would the Champion's room have in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y? I better hope it's something even more spectacular. xD

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It was too happy for my taste. Hope the champion is a girl to help balance out the champions gender ratio. Maybe she's the proffesor! That'll be a shocker...

I'm hoping the music will be more like Sinnoh's.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm hoping for a cool looking calm headed male champion, who is smart and uses strategies and stuff like that. I hope this doesn't sound sexist, but I feel like I've had enough of female champions for now. I know only 2 out of the 3 latest games have had female champs, and all the games before had males, but I wasn't a fan of Alder and they have used Cynthia like butter on bread, and Iris has shown up heaps too. I would like a Champion like Steven. Cool, calm, collected, intelligent and uses great strategies and has a tough team. I'd like someone who you feel like you could really look up to.

Years
I did like the fact they had female Champions in most of the recent games (girl power yay!) but maybe if we were to have another male, it should be someone more like Steven since most of the past male Champions were too similar in terms of character.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hikari10 said:
but maybe if we were to have another male, it should be someone more like Steven since most of the past male Champions were too similar in terms of character.
Agreed. I think they should make one cool male Pokemon Champion if they want to make one.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm hoping for a cool looking calm headed male champion, who is smart and uses strategies and stuff like that. I hope this doesn't sound sexist, but I feel like I've had enough of female champions for now. I know only 2 out of the 3 latest games have had female champs, and all the games before had males, but I wasn't a fan of Alder and they have used Cynthia like butter on bread, and Iris has shown up heaps too. I would like a Champion like Steven. Cool, calm, collected, intelligent and uses great strategies and has a tough team. I'd like someone who you feel like you could really look up to.

Like I said earlier, a Steven esque champ would be cool.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah the person telling you to go out on your journey just so they can beat you? Kinda doesn't make sense. :( This is mainly because I see the professor as more of a mentor than anything really

blue

gucci
Years
Nah, it doesn't suit the professor to have both roles of a Professor and a Champion. It's much more suited to a childhood friend/rival or someone who meets up with you several times throughout your adventure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Yeah plus it's more motivational if someone you watched grow and went with on a journey grew up to be the champion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back