• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Popular Trends

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Trends change all the time, seems like one minute its this, next minute its something else. Do you go with any of the trends?

Years
walking through campus, i always see every other student wearing a pair of beats headphones. and mind you, they aren't cheap beats headphones either -- they're either the solos or the studios -- so yeah... apparently that's The Thing.

i dont really care much for beats headphones so idk im not going with that fad.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I literally have no idea what people are into these days. Hell, I'm an observant type, yet I don't know what's the trend right now...

i don't go w/trends either, I prefer to be unique.

Years
I just learned about the moth meme thing today if that counts as a trend. Got a laugh out of that for a 20 minute work break.

Years
I'm not really one to follow trends either. I just go with what I like and whether or not it's a trend doesn't really factor.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Not really into following them. Not following much in the way of fashion after all, and often get confused by some brand new memes seemingly popping out of nowhere, haha.

Then again we are all on a Pokemon forum - is Pokemon a (very long running) trend?

Back