• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Selfie Thread

Years
Spoiler:

Smile for the camera

Gotta love the clothing and googles, pretty nice.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
nick, you've gone and done it

those beautiful muscles from that one recurring anime avi of yours, you have them

i REALLY want to work to get some like that (though maybe your bulk is a bit too much for me lol). nice work

which anime????

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
i do not.. know

i remember you had it for a bit in the revitalisation earlier this year, and several memorable times over the years before that. he's like a cool dude with a sleeveless shirt with muscles like yours, and he's in some kind of battle pose and the colours are super pastel, idk
Oh I think it was my Chrom theme.

I'm a little offended because I'm bigger than him. :(

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Oh I think it was my Chrom theme.

I'm a little offended because I'm bigger than him. :(

well prepare to be even moar offended, bc i like his muscles better

..only kidding, lol. you still going further, or are you content as you got em now? id say when faster than merlin to his enchanted tupperware, but thats just me lolol

could you tell about your regiment and stuff, and what body you started with? i'd really like to tell my husband to go for this, he's not got forever to get in shape and it's honestly a great ideal for him

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
well prepare to be even moar offended, bc i like his muscles better

..only kidding, lol. you still going further, or are you content as you got em now? id say when faster than merlin to his enchanted tupperware, but thats just me lolol

could you tell about your regiment and stuff, and what body you started with? i'd really like to tell my husband to go for this, he's not got forever to get in shape and it's honestly a great ideal for him

yeah. I have what's called a pump in this picture; particularly a chest pump because I took this picture after a chest workout. So my chest looks bigger than it does before a workout. With consistent lifting, I should achieve this size as my normal in about 3 months. But yes, I intend to keep going for at least another 2 years of purely being dedicated to building more mass, with some mini cuts to remove excess body fat.

my regiment is a push - pull - legs regiment starting out with 9 sets of ranging rep ranges with a major compound lift (bench press, squat, deadlift, overhead press, bent rows) followed by mostly 4 sets of 10 reps. I use an app called strong to track my progress, and I focus on something called progressive overload, which is consistently increasing the amount of volume on a muscle / muscle group with every workout. Either through adding more weight (preferred), or adding more reps or another set to the work. Or doing something called a dropset.

I go 6 days a week. The first 3 days of my routine, I focus more on strength increases - that is, I want to be able to lift more weight than the week before. On the next three days, I focus on hypertrophy. That is, a lot of reps at lower weight - but more volume - to induce the muscle to grow. Muscle only grows as it needs to.

I can give you my full routine if you'd like.

I don't have really any before pics accessible right now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
^what is a friend

new hair (...layered)
my room is also Very Orange pls forgive
had to tinker with it in photoshop to make it at least a tiny bit less orange lol

Spoiler:
Hair's looking great!! Love your glasses too :D
and u ofc <3

Back