• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
That's where it's from :) "Survivor Guilt." They got it from the movie Catch 22.
Epic highfive for being a Rise Against fan! *high five*

I'm not much for digimon or Internet relationships, but whatever, it looks cool 7/10 ;)

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years

Er, LQ banner and awkwardly positioned and colored text... 3/10.
I'd place the text under the banner if I were you, and change it's color to anything else, preferably black :p

Echidna

Years
Wow! 9/10!
Nice layout, and for some weird reason, yours is the only signature that looks great without a border :)
Kudos!

Cid

Years
I really wish the Striaton Gym Leaders turn out to be the Shadow Triad in the games. That being said, I almost really like it. Apart from the stray dash at the lower-right side of the image. That thing looks odd.

7/10

Cid

Years
A little creepy for Pokémon like Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit, but I like it. There's nothing wrong about it that strikes me, it's not spectacular either, but it looks good.

9/10

EDIT: What a fitting rating for the post number that this has among this thread's posts.
From this moment on, it's over nine thousand.

Echidna

Years
Nice theme! Would've been better with slightly larger icons, but nice nonetheless.

8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back