• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition [OOC+SU][Rated: T]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Yay Raikiri joined :D

I'm almost done with my introductory event so I'll be available for interaction after my next post :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Claire, I think we can make a time skip now and write about teleporting to Floor 4 or something ^^ Is there a town there or do we end up at a teleportation outpost in the wilderness rather?

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Claire, I think we can make a time skip now and write about teleporting to Floor 4 or something ^^ Is there a town there or do we end up at a teleportation outpost in the wilderness rather?

Time skip is fine with me, I had already made my next post before reading this. My apologies. I left it open where your character is free to lead the way.

A teleportation outpost would be a neat idea, but the description does say there's a town. :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Ok! I have a general rule to myself to read the OOC before the IC if there are replies in both ^^ I'll go read the IC now.

EDIT: aaand read! I might reply tonight, or tomorrow. Can I bunny Elise by briefly stating how they teleport to the outpost we just made up?

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
Told ya, silly. Ossur <3 But your image didn't show up right.
GS-DD-The-awsome-way-golden-sun-dark-dawn-25205073-600-674.jpg
broken image perhaps? :3

I had a feeling it wasn't. It works on my computer, but then again I could be going crazy. So I added the link to the SU just in case.

Now I must go read the IC and work on my first post. I should find a party to join too just for fun hehe. Any takers? ;D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Ozzy Im just going to have Dante drag a speechless Rapp outta the cave, is that okay? Maybe Ill even force him to teleport out or something.

Check my post earlier lol I said what you should do there xD Basically just say he's speechless and leave him there, I have plans for him in the cave :3

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
SU edited a little more

Name: Neddard Connerly. His in-game avatar is called "Golden Bear"

Appearance: Neddard is about 6'5 and weighs 190 pounds. He usually wears a black tee shirt and dark blue jeans. He has long, dark, ashy charcoal grey hair that hangs down to his shoulders and gets in his eyes when he doesn't blow it out of them. His face is generally serious. He always has a grim expression, even when he is extatic, and his grey, sad eyes and hooked nose don't do anything to help. He has the scrubble of a beard that he shaves weekly that covers his square-set jaw and a light mustache that covers his flat lipped mouth. Ned has a scar that leads down the length of both arms. When people see him, they either steer clear or ask him what he's depressed about because of his sad expression, which he responds too, "I'm not depressed. I'm serious." in his dark, serious voice.

His character in game avatar is just as large as Neddard is, but more muscular. He wears a scaled bronze breastplate with his emblem displayed on the front: A black grizzly bear with two grey greatswords crossed behind it. The armor has pauldrons that cover his shoulders and biceps, and a skirt type thing that hangs down to his upper calves. His greaves are plain bronze and go all the way up to his calves. They have a break at the knee joint that's covered with a padded cloth to promote flexibility in his joint. His gauntlets cover right up to his elbow, allowing it to move freely, and they are also made of bronze but are scaled at the hands. Neddard's helm is...unusual. It is made of bronze like the rest of his armor, but it has no ordinary shape. It's in the shape of a bear's head, from which he gets his nickname.

Personality: There isn't much to say about Neddard's personality. He is as serious as he is bold. His face reflects how he acts. Connerly is extremely smart, but tends to spend a majority of his time gaming and playing SOA. He is very awkward around girls, so he tends to travel with his fellow guys. The Bear tends to think out of the box when it comes to strategizing, so his ideas come across as crazy win-proof, but they work. Ned is unhealthily brave and will charge the toughest monster without hesitation if one of his companions is in danger. I'm gonna say again, he is DEAD serious.

Life before SAO:

Current Level: 10
Weapon: Greatsword
Non-Combat Skills: Alchemy and Taming
Summary of first month in Aincrad:

Roleplay Sample: <First week in Aincrad, not including the lock-in>

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
But it's popularity is surely growing! It's an amazing series. I was surprised that I hadn't heard about it earlier than I did - then I realized that it is still a very new series. So it's not that strange :3

Claire, you are free to bunny-move Krissu in your next post if you want. Like, have her follow Elise if they go out of town or something. Just don't make her say stuff :3

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Wouldn't dream of it Red. I'll work on my next post shortly. I'll be sure to keep Krissu quiet as a mouse. :3

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I won't be online this weekend so hang tight anyone that applies/finishes their character. Ill be back on Sunday night/Monday!

Back