• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
She'll beat Elliot into unconsciousness too. And whoever else crosses her path.

*ominous latin chanting*

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
WOOOOOOOAAAAAH, IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO BRAG,
TO STEAL IT ALL AWAY FROM YOU NOW!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I happened to be playing on Pandora at the moment, and was at least slightly relevant (if any)

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Just a heads up. If there is something weird with my posts, my PC has been acting up and deleting random words when I post. Don't know what's going on. Will try to rectify soon.

Also, ignore the Star Wars reference. Eva is a nerd after all. And....I uh, love Star Wars. xP

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Just a heads up. If there is something weird with my posts, my PC has been acting up and deleting random words when I post. Don't know what's going on. Will try to rectify soon.

Also, ignore the Star Wars reference. Eva is a nerd after all. And....I uh, love Star Wars. xP
Star Wars...?

Star Wars?

/Star Wars/??

STAR WARS!?!?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Yes, lightsabers are from Star Wars. Have a cookie.

@Claire: There y'go. *mwah*

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Yeah, chalk. I didn't want to come of as impatient but I'm enjoying this RP heaps and want to post as much as I can :D

I'm happy to hear that c; I have been waiting for SD to post as Takumi, so I can post once as two characters. Sorry that I kept you waiting because of this ^^

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
@PinkSapphire: Are we ever going to move on to the next day? It feels like it's been today forever. And ever. And ever. And unlike Gimmiepie, I do mean to sound impatient. d:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Can't post this week until the weekend. Been given an extra credit project in one of my classes that I need to focus on in order to get to a 4.0 grade point average.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Kahwill, your character is roommate with Solo right? Feel free to go ahead and post about his coming to the room if you want. I might not have a chance to post in Youkai until tomorrow night and don't want to hold anybody up.

If I'm wrong and your character is not roommates with Solo, ignore me. xP

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Kahwill, your character is roommate with Solo right? Feel free to go ahead and post about his coming to the room if you want. I might not have a chance to post in Youkai until tomorrow night and don't want to hold anybody up.

If I'm wrong and your character is not roommates with Solo, ignore me. xP

He absolutely is!

And for anybody who cares (which may be a lot or may be very few) Solo has just revealed quite a strong piece of his history in the last two posts.

Back