• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

wat is ur favorite color of underwear

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Wat has happended to the world in 4 days?
Black and gray i have one in pink but thats a seperate topic :P

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Lol funny topic.

I usually wear neutral colours such as black, grey, and white, but other brighter colours occasionally come into the mix.

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
Years
Jaguar print

Nah, mostly dark colors, usually either black or dark gray. Maybe a dark blue one every now and then, nothing too flashy.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
but rainbow isn't a colour! .. is it?
838157.gif

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Pink or black. I rarely wear blue or white. I have no yellow, orange, green, nor purple underwear. No red underwear to speak of and red is my favorite color. D':

Years
lol what a peculiar question uhh i honestly dc what color my underwear is. so i don't have a favorite color of them...

Honest

Hi!
Years
All of you posting colors are boring, its all about patterns yo. I pride myself in my bacon boxers, and my ice cream boxers and firework boxers are tied for a close second. Gonna wear the latter today, too, gotta represent.

I'm being totally serious, too, I'd post pictures, but even I have standards ahaha

Years
The same sort of colours I like on anything else, primarily black. I'm not really that bothered by underwear colour lol

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen yesterday
how is it that there was not a single picture of brook on this thread til now?
tumblr_m2eowzJvz11r4pzz6o1_500.gif

Back