• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

How was your day?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Not very good I'm afraid. ;__; I'm fond of rain and all but I can't wait for some sunny weather?being cooped up like this has made everyone really angsty. :(

Still, I firmly believe in the phrase "joy comes with the morning", so we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
Got into work this morning to see a giant box of Twizzlers from Jake in my office, that made my day
Spoiler:

Years
I had to get up at 5:45am to give myself enough time to get to the coach to Hong Kong to do some errands. Long time travelling there, then did my errands, long time travelling back. Now I?m on an overcrowded bus in the middle of a thunderstorm trying to get home. What a FUN day!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

Years
Much better! I little hope goes a long way. :D Pretty much spent the afternoon/early evening hanging out with my siblings outdoors, now I'm just relaxing with a bowl of pretzels.

Better yet, I have to rise extra early tomorrow in time to purchase some beautiful show orchids. <3

Got into work this morning to see a giant box of Twizzlers from Jake in my office, that made my day
Spoiler:

That is marriage material right there!

Hyzenthlay

Years
Well, got up extra early like I said. Bit of a zombie day overall! However, it was prudent to do so because we had first pick of some STUNNING cymbidium orchids!

Other then that, fairly uneventful... apart from engaging with a complete weirdo?? Humans continue to bewilder me! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Decent day so far. I think Lycan fell asleep at the computer or he can't make up his mind for FTE's Enemy phase(or he doesn't have it in him for defeating participants).

Last edited:

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Good! My dad came to visit and we spent the day together.

Years
it went fairly well. I wasn't interesting in staying longer than I had to so I left as soon as I finished all the work I had to do.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Well, got up extra early like I said. Bit of a zombie day overall! However, it was prudent to do so because we had first pick of some STUNNING cymbidium orchids!

Other then that, fairly uneventful... apart from engaging with a complete weirdo?? Humans continue to bewilder me! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How was this guy a weirdo?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
relaxed all day, which is nice bc work has been mega stressful. would be nice if my neck would stop hurting though.

The neck is a sensitive topic for me because I had a herniated disc in my neck and had to have "spinal surgery" to get it fixed - after living with the injury for about 6 months with many sleepless nights, and lying awake in honestly complete agony. I got the surgery around Thanksgiving of last year, and I still have neck pain if I keep my neck in the same position for too long, no matter what position its in.

Years
I mean, I just got up so nothing's happened so far today, but yesterday...

Yesterday I spent a good part of the day on the road coming back from a cousin's wedding. The drive sucked (it's a long drive, and the rain just made it even more boring somehow), but at least went decently. And the wedding had been fun. :D

Hyzenthlay

Years
Not a bad day, although it was a little dull. Couldn't go outside again because of the weather. ;__;

How was this guy a weirdo?

He got so worked up trying to put himself on some kind of pedestal (I think he was threatened by my mother's accomplishments or something...), and went on about all these amazing things he's done, in a very superior way.

It was all extremely fishy. Apparently he put four of his five children through university, as well as buying each of them a house, despite being too young for such a thing. He was also a stay-at-home dad, who washed, cooked, cleaned etc, while studying law, then somehow managed to find the time to work as a lawyer between all that. He "never knew his parents" and only one of his grandparents is alive, so he had no support network. When asked why his wife wasn't mentioned, he leaned in, raised his eyebrows triumphantly, and stated, "she died. IN childbirth." ...He was talking about her earlier and how she works at the supermarket... present tense. All of this somehow started from a simple discussion about the government. I mean, the guy looked like a freaking bottle shop worker, NOT a successful, rich, educated, retired lawyer with five grown kids. :shaking-head-no:

Back