• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Alcohol.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 17, 2019
i drink pretty frequently, trying to slow down a little
i love whiskey, but will occasionally drink vodka
i love craft beers, and the only wines i like are white (that i ahve tried)
as far as mixed drinks go its usually just sweet tea and whiskey or lemonade
im p simple lol

TY

I like to drink beer every now and then, usually on special occasions

the effects of what happens afterwards, that is not to be shared in public

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I've been legal for five years, but I've never drank a drop of alcohol. I'm trying to keep that up as long as possible.

Well technically, I've only been legal when I was 16 and 18+ because Dutch laws can be messed up sometimes.
Messed up how?

I usually drink beer, but I'd kind of like to drink red wine regularly instead, maybe do some more liquor too. But I think that if I start bringing those home regularly my family's gonna think I've become an alcoholic so....
Easy solution: move out 8)

Bay

Years
I don't drink all that often (maybe like once every couple months), but when I do I mostly drink beer with soda. Sometimes I drink an occasional craft beer and red wine.

Years
Do you drink? If so, how often? Almost never. If so it is a special occasion like a New Year's Eve party or a wine tasting at an event.

What's your drink of choice? Something sweet, where the alcohol is almost imperceptible. Japanese Plum wine has a pleasant taste, maybe a liqueur with some chocolate.

Do you drink beer or wine? Wine. I can't drink beer.

What will you absolutely NOT drink? As said, I don't even like beer. Definitely no hard liquor.

Do you like to take shots - if so, what kind? Nope.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Messed up how?

The legal age used to be 16. Just before my 17th birthday they changed that to 18, retroactively. Out of a sudden us poor 16/17 year olds had to stop drinking.
I don't think it really worked much though, people my age didn't really accept it anyway. Even I thought that was so messed up that I almost started drinking at the time just out of protest. Almost.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I like a cocktail now and then but I don't pretend to be some alcohol connoisseur, I'm well aware I only like cocktails because they're sweet and I don't actually enjoy the taste or effect of alcohol. Taste aside I take alcohol pretty well though, I once tested my limits when I was maybe 15 and it took quite a bit of vodka to get me drunk

I love plum whiskey too, despite its name it's not gross like actual whiskey and it's pretty sweet.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
i drink... more often than i should. i like hard liquor over wine and beer. my favorites are peach vodka and fireball whiskey.

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I've tried cocktails, red and white wines, champagne, beer, hard liquor, cider... they'd be okay if the alcohol didn't ruin the taste, haha.

Do you drink? If so, how often?
I'm more or less teetotal. I find drunk people difficult to deal with (and especially work with), and it would take a lot of alcohol to make me "fun drunk" anyway, not just hazy and sick. I'm happy to have a celebratory drink now and then.​

What's your drink of choice?
Strawberry champagne is delicious (but too sweet) and Baileys Irish Cream is great with milk.​

Do you drink beer or wine?
Red wine is horrible (black teeth and slimy saliva) and most white wine tastes like vinegar, so... beer I guess! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

What will you absolutely NOT drink?
Gin is just... undrinkable. I stay away from red wine as well.​

Do you like to take shots - if so, what kind?
I don't like to, but sometimes I do in order to help with colds and flu. Straight Bundaberg Rum.​

Years
I do not! Have only drank two or three times and each time were in small amounts. Didn't like the taste of anything I had....either too bitter or too sweet. Not too keen on experimenting further because my alcoholic parent has really deterred me from alcohol. I also can't stand the smell. =(

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I like a lot of different beers, and anything cinnamonny. consumptionwise I'm a student-light, but a PCer-heavy.

Years
I rarely drink and if I decide to drink anything, it's usually wine.

That said, I only ever drink during special occasions anyway (like New Years/New Years Eve).

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i am not the legal age just yet, i will be in a few weeks. but i tend to only drink wine coolers. ive only gotten full on drunk once. i think i ended up on a phone call with my boyfriend (who wasn't my boyfriend at the time i dont think iirc) but it was crazy. i said some crazy shit. never wanna get drunk again.

im more of a casual drinker i guess. only drink around others usually.

Years
Do you drink? If so, how often?
-I'd say I'm a social drinker. But not every occasion calls for it anyway. It could be once a week, it could be twice a week or it could also be a month without drinking. No real pattern.

What's your drink of choice?
-Depends on the occasion again! Usually beer I guess since it's the most casual drink of choice.

Do you drink beer or wine?
-Both. I'd say I prefer wine (only red, white is horrible) to beer but I drink beer more often. If I'm going to drink wine I'll buy and drink a bottle and that is a commitment.

What will you absolutely NOT drink?
-Cider. I get terrible hangovers from this stuff.

Do you like to take shots - if so, what kind?
-Those days are over for me. When I did though vodka or brandy usually.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I drink off and on. For a while I started to drink because of stress, but I stopped! Nowadays I drink every few months. I'll buy a six pack of beer, or coolers, or a bottle of wine and it'll last me a few days, and then that's it for me for some weeks.

I started out drinking Irish Cream on ice, and then made Slippery Nipple shots into more of a small drink, equal to four or five shots.

Nowadays I drink beer, or mix rum or vodka into sodas.

I won't drink Amaretto or margaritas much anymore because I drank too much of them and it wasn't a good time.. LOL

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I don't drink. yet. being less than a hundred pounds means I wouldn't have a good alcohol tolerance. But I wanna try wine at least once. White or red.

Back