• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Your nature as listed

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Why'd you pick it, if you don't have one, why not, and how often do you change it if you do, and how general do you think it applies to you?

The natures in Pokemon aren't really multi-faceted enough to accurately describe a lot of people I know, so you kinda have to balance between a few or pick one very general.

I had this discussion with a friend of mine awhile back, and she said after getting to know me that "adamant" really doesn't describe me at all.

Adamant is unmovable and uncompromising, which I definitely don't like to be, so I can definitely see her point. I try to see both sides if there are extremes and am generally a middle of the road person.

But given the limited nature options, adamant also applies with sticking to one's opinion and not bending out of fear of upsetting someone, so in a sense, that does fit. I guess you can apply different meanings to the same words.
That's the story with mine.

If I had to choose another to be inbetween, I don't actually think there's much that really describes a good portion of me.
Hasty might be the closest past adamant, but then I'm not that oblivious either; I'm both hasty and careful; the two polar opposites combined. This is what I mean by being a generally middle of the road person.

How about you?

Last edited:
Years
timid af, but more like a combination of timid and modest. have never changed my nature from timid ever since applying it and that probably won't change given how much i associate myself with it, haha. overall i tend to be modest and downplay my achievements/myself as a person to a fault, and timid at most new and unfamiliar situations.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
I would love to say I'm quiet.

But others would point out that's kinda bull****.

Do you agree with them on that fact or not? If not, what then would you think is second best?

You really don't come across quiet to me either, if I'm being honest.

Years
Do you agree with them on that fact or not? If not, what then would you think is second best?

You really don't come across quiet to me either, if I'm being honest.

To a degree, yes. On the internet I'm a lot more outspoken than I am IRL. IRL I'm more quiet.

Jolly/Relaxed fit me a lot more on the internet.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
To a degree, yes. On the internet I'm a lot more outspoken than I am IRL. IRL I'm more quiet.

Jolly/Relaxed fit me a lot more on the internet.

I think you represent adamant online way better than me. But that's just my take on what I've seen.

Last edited:
Years
nah mate adamant is like for people who are super serious (at least, in my view) and that's not me

everyone who has gotten to know me on the internet knows these days that im a lot more relaxed and jovial about things and would prefer not to be serious

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 23, 2024
I've actually never filled that field in my postbit - I think it's hard to describe a person with just one, or even a few. I can be a lot of these at different points in life!

edit: I just asked Disturbed and he says I'm naughty

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Quiet, because I'm not particularly sociable unless someone else talks to me first.

...unless someone calls me out, anyway. Then it's another matter entirely.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'm Bold cuz. I like asserting myself and stating what i like and dislike dealing with more now ^_^ It helps me feel more like i have independant control of my life.

Last edited:
Back