• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

H-Mode7 Pokemon

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
INTRO: H-Mode7 is a full 3d system for XP so I'm going to adapt Essentials with it...

BEFORE POSTING ERRORS:

1. Make sure it's not to do with animated tiles (grass tiles/ect.)

2. Make sure it's not posted in bugs

3. Look a few posts up and see if someone else posted before you (I don't like people posting multipul errors of the same kind...)

4. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT THE ERROR POST IT HERE!

BUGS:
The animation of grass tiles ect.
The pokegear's map is kinda glitched up when directions on the main map is turned (You'll know what I mean if you test it out...)

Features it has/will have * are already implanted (other than the base structure):
Full 3d(includes zoom/tilt/rotate) *
Mouse Input *
HTTP Functions *
Trading *
Mystery gift *
underground
dream world
Entralink

Images/Videos:
A little video I made before Platinum tiles

A demonstration of different cliffs : D

Well enjoy the videos!

You may download the H-Mode 7 here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lbi1i75blpuaa2i
THIS ISN'T MINE IT'S MGC's SYSTEM I'm only adapting it with essentials

NOTE: I am looking for some excellent graphics makers here I am horrible so please I need some!

Downloads:
Main Download:
Version 1.0 (Released 4/5/12)

Addons:

Graphics:
Took my hand at some height maps with a height map maker : D features about 8 different height maps (10 if you include the original height maps from the kit)
Height maps by Ho-oh 112

Scripts:

None

Last edited:

xdanx

But you can call me Dan :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2012
Mmm not bad, it looks interesting, it will probably be a great system :D

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
INTRO: H-Mode7 is a full 3d system for XP so I'm going to adapt Essentials with it...

Features it has/will have * are already implanted (other than the base structure):
Full 3d(includes zoom/tilt/rotate) *
Mouse Input *
HTTP Functions *
Trading *
Mystery gift *
underground
dream world
Entralink

None I gotta get working on that....

You may download the H-Mode 7 here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lbi1i75blpuaa2i
THIS ISN'T MINE IT'S MGC's SYSTEM I'm only adapting it with essentials

NOTE: I am looking for some excellent graphics makers here I am horrible so please I need some!
I might be able to help you.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Integrating this with Pokemon essentials is going to add a whole lot of fun to game dev. This looks very interesting and would love to see this adapted with Pokemon essentials.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Integrating this with Pokemon essentials is going to add a whole lot of fun to game dev. This looks very interesting and would love to see this adapted with Pokemon essentials.

I'm currently working on an issue though I have to do MAJOR modifications on some scripts making this a long while script to make I might make a demo with neo-mode 7 which is the same except no height maps(which isn't bad at all).

but the H-Mode will be worked on...

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
If you will get it work in essentials, it will be awesome to have some 3d functions in game :D Good luck

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
If you will get it work in essentials, it will be awesome to have some 3d functions in game :D Good luck

I'm really stuck here, but I can manage... Current error:

---------------------------
Pokemon Essentials
---------------------------
Exception: NoMethodError

Game_Map_:80:in `width' -- THIS I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND! (I even saw this EXACT same function in the H-Mode 7's game map... (I tried copying it and same error))

HM7 MODIFIED CLASSES:285:in `setup_hm7_test_game_map' -- I'm wokring on this...

DEMO : TEST MULTI LAYERS:40:in `setup'

PokemonMap:649:in `setup'

PokemonMap:616:in `initialize'

PokemonLoad:364:in `new'

PokemonLoad:364:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

PokemonLoad:339:in `loop'

PokemonLoad:466:in `pbStartLoadScreen'

DebugIntro:6:in `main'

xalien95

Developer of Pokémon Omicron
Years
Can I help you with 3D tiles?
I've made some jet for my little progect. ;]

Here's a little video
Spoiler:

Sorry for the bad English.. I'm Italian ^^"

zingzags

PokemonGDX creator
Years
There is also another issue with H - mode 7 and essentials "integrating", is the amount of lag its going to produce.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
There is also another issue with H - mode 7 and essentials "integrating", is the amount of lag its going to produce.

There is a way to reduce lag on H-Mode 7 it's only problem is the start-up of the map which is the part that takes long.

UPDATE: I got the system working pretty well!!

scaled.php

problems: I had to re-do alot + the screen pos...

Last edited:

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I just finished alot, here's a video to show you how little lag there is + battles...

Well enjoy the video!

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
Not to bad I must admit I do like it. The only problem with this would be the graphics. If im not mistaken this moves from sprites to 3-d models and as for that you would pretty much need to start from scratch. I have some buddies from school that might be willing to give it a look and see if they can do anything for it. I will let you know later today or tomorrow probably via PM.

Ho-oh 112

Advance Scripter
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
Not to bad I must admit I do like it. The only problem with this would be the graphics. If im not mistaken this moves from sprites to 3-d models and as for that you would pretty much need to start from scratch. I have some buddies from school that might be willing to give it a look and see if they can do anything for it. I will let you know later today or tomorrow probably via PM.

not 3d models but more something like this:

hm7_03.png

hm7_02.png

THIS WAS TAKEN OFF THE ORIGINAL H-Mode7 Thread

Back