• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2014
I messed up the event order in kosaka city, so i can't enter the sky tower. Is there any way to fix this? I don't have any old saves

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
Route 410 Pokemon Light Platinum

Alright so I'm pretty sure many people have probably asked this question but there are 200 pages so I dont know where to look, but um

I just beat the 4th gym leader in Darkdusk City and I have seen videos online showing me to go to the Guardian Tower but there is a lady in front of it and she wont move and route 410 is blocked off its just green and I cant go down can somebody please help me because I have looked all over the internet and this is very frustrating.

Thanks.

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
how do i evolve my graveller into golem?? it is of level 60 right now

in serenity city but where is the gym leader??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 9, 2012
World Championship

Ash give me the World Championship pass. I go to Central town and take the train but the place I came isn't. I ask the train guy and he told me that I need a ticket to board the train.
Anyone know how to fix this.

Years
Alright so I'm pretty sure many people have probably asked this question but there are 200 pages so I dont know where to look, but um

I just beat the 4th gym leader in Darkdusk City and I have seen videos online showing me to go to the Guardian Tower but there is a lady in front of it and she wont move and route 410 is blocked off its just green and I cant go down can somebody please help me because I have looked all over the internet and this is very frustrating.

Thanks.

You could probably been playing the unfinished old version or did you patched your old saved file to the new one?

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2012
You could probably been playing the unfinished old version or did you patched your old saved file to the new one?

I dont know, i downloaded the pokemon light platinum from someone's youtube channel. I did download the game from wesley's website and every time i patched it, it wasnt in english so i youtubed an english version and found it and downloaded it. It worked perfectly fine until after i beat the 4th gym leader and route 410 doesn't exist and the same lady is still in front of the guardian tower.

Do you know if there is a way to fix it without losing any of my pokemon or am i going to have to get a new game and start over?

Years
I dont know, i downloaded the pokemon light platinum from someone's youtube channel. I did download the game from wesley's website and every time i patched it, it wasnt in english so i youtubed an english version and found it and downloaded it. It worked perfectly fine until after i beat the 4th gym leader and route 410 doesn't exist and the same lady is still in front of the guardian tower.

Do you know if there is a way to fix it without losing any of my pokemon or am i going to have to get a new game and start over?

Yup the link you tried from Youtube must be an old one. Why didn't you downloaded from this post... I should advise you to start a new game as it's pretty easy to finish

Years
OK guys, idk if it is still solved...
No pokes in mt. draken:
-> Open ROM with A-map
-> Open Mt. Draken
-> Go for Block Editor
-> Find block for Mt. Draken Floor (It is near the end of all blocks)
-> Change its Behavior byte to 08
-> Save ROM
-> Go to Mt. Draken and try

You can do this with your save, so you will not loose your progress...

Hope it helps...

P.S. Sorry for my bad english ^^"

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
This is the best pokemon hack I have ever played and I havent completed it yet but, i believe I'm close to it. if you made a sequel to this game I'm sure it would be just as good.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
I need HELP guys...i was on Esmerald city but i didn't took the badge from the gym,instead of i went to bramboch town.How can i return back to Esmerald to take the badge???Sorry for my English

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
hi i'm in serenity city and idk where is gym leader i saw in youtube that he is in this city but i can't find them...

GodcalledBOB

Dragon Tamer
Years
I would've liked it if Ash in the World Championships was a bit more difficult because although he has 6 level 100's, I was using a 3 pokemon team (Charizard lvl 86, Spiritomb lvl 86 and Hydreigon lvl 89) I beat him fairly quickly and my pokemon hardly lost any hp at all! But, apart from that I enjoyed the hack very very much :D

Back