• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Happy (late) New Years everyone!

I was going to post exactly at 12, but I was too busy celebrating that I realized 50 minutes passed by...

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So my corrections were wrong? Oh great... Time to fix it again...

EDIT: I fixed it, hopefully now I won't have to go edit it a third time.

Here is a question for the club:
How would you want to start your New Years off with your Lucario/Riolu partner? (Assuming everyone lived in a world of Pokemon)
I would want to start off the New Years with my Lucario and Riolu by going out on an adventure. I think it would be fun and an interesting experience. I probably would not want to battle anyone unless I absolutely had to, but if one of my friends wanted to have a battle, then I guess I would not mind a friendly battle.

Last edited:

Pokemon Master N

Champion Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2012
Set out in the new year with my riolu with one goal in mind, become the best trainer in the world!

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
How would you want to start your New Years off with your Lucario/Riolu partner? (Assuming everyone lived in a world of Pokemon)

by havin fun ^_^ playin our new games, celebrating, rock out 2 music, eat noms, party more, pass out XD

but honestly, play games and rock out 2 music

11wildy

Me!
Years
Activeness: As active as I can ;D
Pokemon Partner: Riolu, named Fate. Gender female.
Why: Well it seems only logical to join since Riolu is my all time favorite pokemon. It has a special place in my heart. <3
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
How would you want to start your New Years off with your Lucario/Riolu partner? (Assuming everyone lived in a world of Pokemon.)

Going around, going outside more, and pretty much doing a bunch of fun stuff~

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
Years
i'm sorry i can't help much because i'm no good in writing stories ;A;
the most i can do is, oh well, *virtual hug* and pictures! :P\

39.png

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
Years
How would you want to start your New Years off with your Lucario/Riolu partner? (Assuming everyone lived in a world of Pokemon.)

I would enter a tournament, and if I won I would have a huge New Year's party.

Tails05

It's Electric!
Years
So my corrections were wrong? Oh great... Time to fix it again...

EDIT: I fixed it, hopefully now I won't have to go edit it a third time.

Here is a question for the club:
I would want to start off the New Years with my Lucario and Riolu by going out on an adventure. I think it would be fun and an interesting experience. I probably would not want to battle anyone unless I absolutely had to, but if one of my friends wanted to have a battle, then I guess I would not mind a friendly battle.

I would like to go out and have fun with my Lucario, maybe on a small adventure but noting too huge :D

Sorry I haven't been very active here, I'll try to post more!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I would like to go out and have fun with my Lucario, maybe on a small adventure but noting too huge :D

Sorry I haven't been very active here, I'll try to post more!
No worries. It's not like i'm tracking people down and figuring out whether they are actually active or not anyways. :P

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
I would go with Lucario to an empty field and tell it to use Aura Sphere aiming at the sky and consider it to be fireworks ;)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 19, 2012
Activeness: as active as possible with my school schedule
Pokemon Partner:
448.png

Why: I have always been a fan of Lucario and even developed a character from one, as seen in my Avi. :)
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
PocketWatch, your application has been accepted. Welcome to the club!
That is an interesting character in your avatar by the way. I think it looks nice. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back