• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I finish Friday, and have one last exam (Japanese, that they wouldn't let me do last week) on Thursday. Though I'll be gone for awhile in July for vacation.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
EliteBeats resigned from the RP

ExtremeGamer is automatically reserved

So… since exams are coming up for everyone, i'll slow the RP down a little so everyone gets to post c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
double posts are not usually allowed on this forum, except the GM may do so after 2 full days of inactivity so next time please wait before making a double post.

Sapphire Rose

Years
double posts are not usually allowed on this forum, except the GM may do so after 2 full days of inactivity so next time please wait before making a double post.

He… ^^;; I apologise, I thought my post would be automatically merged like it always does. I guess i'll just have to edit my posts next time.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I'm almost ready to post, and since I joined so late, is it alright to miss the speech? My post will kinda explain why Nirvana missed it, but I like making sure it's alright before hand. Don't want to break the rules or anything ;)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Princess will probably catch up to you guys at some point in the near future (aka after my exam in ten hours)

Sapphire Rose

Years
I'm almost ready to post, and since I joined so late, is it alright to miss the speech? My post will kinda explain why Nirvana missed it, but I like making sure it's alright before hand. Don't want to break the rules or anything ;)

It's alright to miss the speech c: don't worry.

It's so funny to see how almost everyone instantly dislikes Saito xD

Colony

Years
One last question, I swear. Okay, maybe two. Are player killers able to loot players that they kill, and is it okay to have an item that the character is unable to use for some time? The reason I ask is simply because I have an idea for an item that would start his questline on the second floor and I feel it may be too good for a level 10 to equip, so I figured raising the required level to use them(they don't need to be equipped to activate the quest) to 25 would make it significantly more reasonable. And the looting question only affects my post slightly, so that doesn't really have much significance. I suppose I should mention that the perk for the item is 2% increased drop rate of rare drops, so if that is too useful i will remove the effect and come up with something else.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oh, sorry for the wait, then. I wasn't sure if you wanted to post or not.

...Though I don't know if it was my turn this time, but I finally posted.

You like to call every character with a fire emblem picture as appearences a "Fire Emblem cosplayer, don't you? xD

One last question, I swear. Okay, maybe two. Are player killers able to loot players that they kill, and is it okay to have an item that the character is unable to use for some time? The reason I ask is simply because I have an idea for an item that would start his questline on the second floor and I feel it may be too good for a level 10 to equip, so I figured raising the required level to use them(they don't need to be equipped to activate the quest) to 25 would make it significantly more reasonable. And the looting question only affects my post slightly, so that doesn't really have much significance. I suppose I should mention that the perk for the item is 2% increased drop rate of rare drops, so if that is too useful i will remove the effect and come up with something else.

I think i'll allow player killers to loot their victims but like I said: don't kill existing players withoutpermission from their roleplayer. The idea of items that are unable to be used until a certain level is also allowed.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Guysssss.... seriously xD Lucina spoils where the teleport might be and everyone is starting to head there?

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
NOTE: Bowser does not know. This is just some random event for dotcom. Show his Player Killer side and all that. It'd be boring if dotcom just kills the random wolves.

Sapphire Rose

Years
NOTE: Bowser does not know. This is just some random event for dotcom. Show his Player Killer side and all that. It'd be boring if dotcom just kills the random wolves.

It's alrighty~ c: Colony's character is also going to kill so I don't see why you can't kill cx

Colony

Years
Yeah, three cheers for player killing! Well, my post is up. I have a few things that Nirvana is going to deal with in the Town of Beginnings, hopefully the search for the second floor teleporter has really started by the time his business is done.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yeah, three cheers for player killing! Well, my post is up. I have a few things that Nirvana is going to deal with in the Town of Beginnings, hopefully the search for the second floor teleporter has really started by the time his business is done.

I'm actually planning on keeping you guys on the 1st floor a little longer. That Lucina knows where the teleport might be doesn't mean that it really is there.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Is it alright if I create a small quest for Princess to do? A basic defeat x number of x monster to receive 20 col and a choice of new weapons.

Back