• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pokemon Were Real.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
Years
Man I love pokemon... if they where real I would catch every fire type and begin a daycare center for peopel who cant train and take care of there pokemon. Or I would open up a rescue area for hurt and injered pokemon that where left behind by there mean and somtimes trubled masters =3.

RaikouRider243

Lightning Swordsman
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 18, 2009
If Pok?mon were real, I'd only train four Pok?mon: Dragonite, Raikou, Entei, and Suicune.

I'd always wanted to ride a speedy Pok?mon like Raikou. Sure, I wouldn't want to be destructive with them, but pwnage in "friendly" battles, especially when I can outfit Raikou with the special abilities "Break Damage Limit" and "Break HP Limit."

Kratos

ghostofsparta
Years
  • Age 33
  • HFIL
  • Seen Apr 1, 2010
If pokemon were real they should have a pokemon battle tournament at every school everyday.I would try to catch evey Dark, Steel, and Poison, and Legendary pokemon ever to roam the Earth.

Eig

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 30, 2008
Have a Swalot and give him don't liked food to swallow. Hehehe.

Misty05

huge misty and water fan
Years
if pokemon were real i would have a togepi.and id try to catch all the water pokemon.after that then i would battle in all the gyms then go on the pokemon league.after i beat the pokemon league then i would train alll my pokemon to lvl 100.

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
Years
if pokemon were real, id have 1 word:

COOL!
I'd have mostly psychic pokemon. Alakazam could do my homework! :laugh:

I would also be on a worldwide quest for the legendaries. Mostly mew and deoxys.

Sternchen

*shining brightly*
Years
If pokemon were real...I'd want to have a Magikarp egg.
Magikarps are cute and their evolutions are soooo strong :dead:
But if pokemon were real many animals could die out because of them.
Pokemon are just muuuch stronger...and the whole world would be destroyed by the war of the people who want to take over the world with their pokemon (IF the CAN catch one) :( :( :(

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
SADM said:
Just curious, think fo what a totalitarion society could do , just toss pokeballs at dissenters and then toss the pokeballs in a river.
But there is chance of them breaking out of the ball... no wonder the Master Ball isn't made for mass-production yet..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back