• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music A song to match your mood

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Alright here we go:

Dawn Chorus by Thom Yorke

It's one of those songs that's pretty vague and not too straight forward with what it wants to convey, or at least to me, but I think that's the beauty behind it, you know? That aside however, lately I've been feeling a lot of regret and have been learning to… act upon it? However, I can do my best to redeem myself in the eyes of others and become a better person for it.

To try again, that is.

Life is a cruel thing, and keeps pushing me down, but I won't let that stop me just yet. I'll keep trying. Differently every time, but hey, eventually I'll get it right. (:

Years
Can't let this beautiful thread die!

David Crosby - Almost Cut My Hair (Demo)

I love all versions of this song but the unreleased demo with just David and a guitar captures my mood best today.

Back