• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Henlo!

AC1

Years
Hello! My name is AC1! My interests include Fakemon creating, Pokemon glitches, and the color orange. I've been hard at work at a region called Olusia, whose main claim to fame is the re-introduced ??? type. My avatar is Tsuban, based on the Yellow default form of MissingNo!
I've been on this forum before, but I had my old account deleted before making this one because it was just... embarrassing. Horridly so. I will not tell you what it was. I've not been here for many a year- I don't think I was even supposed to be here due to age back when I was! (Hey, I'm 19 now, it's cool.) I mostly came back so I could have another place to talk Olusia.
Well, good to meet you!

Years
Hello, AC1, and welcome to the forums!
Do you mean you are making a fan game ? Neat! Can you tell us more about it ?
A "???" type ? Mysterious! ^^

It's good to meet you too!

AC1

Years
I certainly want it to be a game, but I don't have all the requisite skills and don't like making people do things for me for free... But it's a region inspired by my home state of Florida.
So you know Curse? How it was listed as ??? type before Gen 5 retyped it to Ghost? I'm bringing back that type. It's pretty hard to work with because a case could probably be made for literally any concept having one of the types, so sometimes you just have to shrug and go "well, I need ??? types".
It started a few years before the events of the story with an odd Unown variant that was the same teal that represents the type, is shaped like three question marks, and is functionally typeless with no weaknesses or resistances- what else were the researchers supposed to type it? Before this event, nobody was sure how to pronounce Curse's former type, but now it's pronounced "Unknown" in honor of Unown. And when more typeless Pokemon started showing up, acting as though they'd always been around, they were assigned this type too. I could go on, but I've already posted a paragraph...

Years
Hello! =)

I see you've already found the art section =3
Have you made any other fakemon as well, that are not related to Olusia?

Years
I certainly want it to be a game, but I don't have all the requisite skills and don't like making people do things for me for free... But it's a region inspired by my home state of Florida.
So you know Curse? How it was listed as ??? type before Gen 5 retyped it to Ghost? I'm bringing back that type. It's pretty hard to work with because a case could probably be made for literally any concept having one of the types, so sometimes you just have to shrug and go "well, I need ??? types".
It started a few years before the events of the story with an odd Unown variant that was the same teal that represents the type, is shaped like three question marks, and is functionally typeless with no weaknesses or resistances- what else were the researchers supposed to type it? Before this event, nobody was sure how to pronounce Curse's former type, but now it's pronounced "Unknown" in honor of Unown. And when more typeless Pokemon started showing up, acting as though they'd always been around, they were assigned this type too. I could go on, but I've already posted a paragraph...

This sounds very intriguing! I also saw your fakemon starters in the art section! They look great!

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
Hello! My name is AC1! My interests include Fakemon creating, Pokemon glitches, and the color orange. I've been hard at work at a region called Olusia, whose main claim to fame is the re-introduced ??? type. My avatar is Tsuban, based on the Yellow default form of MissingNo!
I've been on this forum before, but I had my old account deleted before making this one because it was just... embarrassing. Horridly so. I will not tell you what it was. I've not been here for many a year- I don't think I was even supposed to be here due to age back when I was! (Hey, I'm 19 now, it's cool.) I mostly came back so I could have another place to talk Olusia.
Well, good to meet you!
Hello!
I think your fan game sounds cool! Are you an artist? I've been thinking about getting into rom hacking since I re-joined (because I also left for a couple years XD), but I haven't yet because I'm so busy with school work :p

Y'know i think when I joined I was 12 soo.... brothers in crime!

AC1

Years
Hello!
I think your fan game sounds cool! Are you an artist? I've been thinking about getting into rom hacking since I re-joined (because I also left for a couple years XD), but I haven't yet because I'm so busy with school work :p

Y'know i think when I joined I was 12 soo.... brothers in crime!

I sure am! I have a thread for Olusia over in the Art forum- the only Fakemon up at the moment are my starters, but that'll change as soon as I figure out which of my fakes to post next!

Last edited:
Back