• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos that fan boy??

Emeril126

Wannabe Psychic
Years
Hello i am Emeril126, its nice to meet everyone! Well lets see here, im an all around pokemon fan and have always been that way since i was a kid.

I also enjoy coming up with and writing an orginal story and also fan stories for games lol. I draw alot on my free time and by no means great i still enjoy it.

And to end this little greet my favorite pokemon is and will always be Arbok.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome! I'd love to read your stories and see your drawings at some point. What made Arbok your favorite Pokemon? Did the anime perhaps have something to do with it? If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy yourself :D

Years
Hey there welcome Emeril126 =) I draw too, though from time to time only these days due to my super busy schedule aaa. Hope you have a very good time here n~n

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
HELLO EMERRR! It's great to have another art lover here. Please enjoy your stay <3

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well hey there Emeril126! Glad you found your way to PC! n_n;

Definitely be sure to check out the Create & Discover section of PC. Pretty much everything artsy goes on down there!

Happy posting!

Emeril126

Wannabe Psychic
Years
Hello its nice meet you all, thank you for the greetings! Also the reason my favorite pokemon is Arbok is because my brother traded me an ekans to my yellow version, and later when i transfred it to silver version it turned out to be shiny! So i thought it was super cool! Also Rhydon is my second favorite because he helped me beat the elite four lol.

Last edited:
Back