• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sorry guys, I can't trade today because I don't have Internet in my home due to a huge rain in my city. I'll try to be available tomorrow, if I have Internet
again.

edit: I'm available this weekend. My timezone is UTC +1. Right now is 8,12am.
Hey Jorge, if you're still around I can trade.

Meluvia

Miss Magius
Years
Sorry, I forgot to remove bounce from magikarp. I'll have to go out after the rest of these and do that real quick to trade him.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
I just realized today I haven't checked this thread for weeks... (forgot after a couple weeks of not having internet) is it too late now or could we still trade?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
I'd like shiny oddish and sewaddle

I'll offer shiny wimpod and shiny espurr for them

my friend code is: 5301-3192-0144
Moon trainer name: Lilo

Last edited by a moderator:

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hey! I'm very interested in your Nintendo HK Shiny Jirachi event. Would you be interested in anything from my shop for it?

Also, is Steven's Shiny Beldum Jolly-natured? If so, I would like to make an offer for it as well, since I'm looking for a Jolly-natured one. Thanks!

Years
Hey! I'm very interested in your Nintendo HK Shiny Jirachi event. Would you be interested in anything from my shop for it?

Also, is Steven's Shiny Beldum Jolly-natured? If so, I would like to make an offer for it as well, since I'm looking for a Jolly-natured one. Thanks!

Hi. I'm interested in your Pokemon With You Pikachu (ID 201703). Would you like to trade my Nintendo HK Jirachi for your Pikachu?

And no, my Steven Beldum is not Jolly. Is Serious.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hi. I'm interested in your Pokemon With You Pikachu (ID 201703). Would you like to trade my Nintendo HK Jirachi for your Pikachu?

And no, my Steven Beldum is not Jolly. Is Serious.

Yes, I think that is a fair trade. Jirachi for Pikachu. When are you available to trade? (: I can get ready to trade in 15 minutes or so.

Years
Yes, I think that is a fair trade. Jirachi for Pikachu. When are you available to trade? (: I can get ready to trade in 15 minutes or so.

I will be available for the trade in 15 minutes too. I have to trade right now with a friend of mine. Then, I will prepare everything for our trade.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I will be available for the trade in 15 minutes too. I have to trade right now with a friend of mine. Then, I will prepare everything for our trade.

Dale, voy a preparar todo entonces! Avísame cuando estás listo por VM/PM. {:3}

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 14, 2017
I noticed that you're missing the hoenn and shinnoh hat pikachus. I can trade both for

Eulalia Mew ID 01000
Hado Mew ID 50716

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 13, 2018
Is this thread still open for trading? If you still have the Meloetta I finally have some decent pokemon to offer (both types of Vulpix, with love ball and hidden ability)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back